Ingredients to Cook Instant Carrot Raddish Pickle Appetizing
Instant Carrot Raddish Pickle.
Food preparation Instant Carrot Raddish Pickle is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Instant Carrot Raddish Pickle
- Provide 300 gms chopped carrots.
- You need 300 gms – chopped radish.
- Give 2 tablespoons – mustard seeds (rai / sarson) powdered.
- It’s 1 tablespoon for fennel seeds (moti saunf) powdered.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon for cibataazaspices turmeric powder (haldi).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt or according to taste.
- Need 50 gms of jaggery (gur).
- Need 1/3 – rd teaspoon heeng powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon for white vinegar.
- Provide 1 tablespoon dhaniya powder.
Instant Carrot Raddish Pickle steps
- Wash, peel and cut raddish and carrot in thick strips.
- Dry all the vegetables by spreading on the cloth just for 10 minutes..
- Now transfer the chopped raddish and carrots to a big mixing bowl..
- Add the dry masalas and salt and mix well for 1 minute..
- Add scraped gur(optional) and vinegar..
- Mix well, turn upside down, and keep it aside covered with a lid..
- It will ready to eat within 2 hours.
- Serve as per the requirement..
- You can also store in an air tight glass container in fridge and use as and when required..