Easy way to Prepare Lime & Date Pickle Delicious
Lime & Date Pickle. Lime or Limes primarily refers to: Lime (fruit), a green citrus fruit. Lime (material), inorganic materials containing calcium, usually calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide. Lime (color), a color between yellow and green.
Cognate with Saterland Frisian Liem ("glue"), Dutch lijm, German Leim ("glue"), Danish lim (from Old Norse lím), Latin limus ("mud"). lime (countable and uncountable, plural limes). (chemistry). Lime definition: A lime is a green fruit that tastes like a lemon. Limes grow on trees in tropical. Cooking Lime & Date Pickle is a fun thing, moreover it becomes more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 17 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Lime & Date Pickle
- Require 10 for numbers Lime.
- Give 2 tablespoons for Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dates, chopped.
- Need 2 tablespoons for Garlic, sliced.
- Give 2 tablespoons Ginger, sliced.
- Provide 2 Nos Green chilli, sliced.
- Require 2 tablespoons of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Require 1/2 tablespoon for Chilli powder.
- Give 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Asafoetida powder.
- Require 1 teaspoon Mustard seed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Fenugreek seed.
- You need as required Boiling water.
- It’s to taste – Vinegar.
- You need to taste Sugar.
- Require to taste Salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup – Oil.
In Lime we trust. Инструменты. -lime (verb), lime (noun), liming (noun)- "lime" is a Trinidadian word, which means to socialize and In Trinidad, liming is a respectable alternative to having a barbecue, going out to a bar, partying, or.
Lime & Date Pickle instructions
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pan, saute lime until the color changes. It takes about 5 – 10 minutes. Allow it to cool and cut each lime into 8 pieces. Discard juice and oil..
- Heat 1/2 cup oil in a pan, fry mustard seed, fenugreek seed, garlic, ginger and green chilli slightly. Remove pan from heat and add kashmiri chilli powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and asafoetida powder..
- Add chopped dates along with little boiling water and cook in low flame until soft. Add required amount of boiling water, salt, vinegar and sugar, bring to boil until thick. Switch off flame and add lime pieces, mix well and adjust the taste..
- Let it cool completely and store in airtight container. Pour little oil on top of the pickle. Keep refrigerated to increase the shelf-life..