Steps to Prepare Instant Hot Sweet Sour Mango Pickle Yummy
Instant Hot Sweet Sour Mango Pickle. After trying this Instant mango pickle recipe, I promise you will never buy the readymade one. The recipe seriously could not be easier and well worth This pickle is sweet and sour with a little spicy taste. In Hindi language, it is called khatta meetha aam ka achaar.
Once the sugar is dissolved, put the mango-sugar mixture into a large, heavy-bottomed pan and set up to cook on medium heat. Sweet mango pickles are very special. The mangoes chosen for this pickle should be firm and under ripe. Cooking Instant Hot Sweet Sour Mango Pickle is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 14 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Instant Hot Sweet Sour Mango Pickle
- It’s 500 gms – unripe mangoes.
- Need 200 gms sugar approximately.
- It’s 2 tbsp mustard oil.
- You need 1 tsp of paanch phoron.
- Need Dry roast :.
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp for kalonji.
- Provide 1 tsp sauf (fennel seeds).
- Prepare 1 tsp for methi (fenugreek).
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
- Give 1 for dry red chilli.
- Give 4 tbsp – vinegar.
- Need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
They are peeled, cut into thin slices and simmered in sugar syrup with garlic This pickle is ready when the sugar syrup is of one string consistency and the mango pieces are soft and translucent. This instant mango pickle is the best to make easily. Mango pickle recipe with step by step photos – An easy pickle recipe with step by step photos using raw mangoes. Avakaya is one of the popular variety of pickle made in Andhra pradesh, a South Indian state which is popular for hot and spicy.
Instant Hot Sweet Sour Mango Pickle making
- Peel the outer skin of mangoes and scrape them.Smear little salt and keep the scraped pulp in a strainer for half hour to release excess juice..
- Meanwhile dry roast kalonji, sauf, methi,mustard,jeera, dry red chilli.Grind to a fine powder and set aside..
- Heat oil in a wok and add paanch phoron (kalonji, sauf, methi,mustard,jeera),1 chopped dry red chilli.Add sugar and vinegar and boil till sugar dissolves and becomes one string consistency.Add the scraped mangoes.Add kashmiri red chilli powder,little salt and boil.If needed some more sugar may be added depending on the sourness of mangoes..
- Toss till the pulp is sticky but not too dry as this will caramelise if it's too dry.Sprinkle 1 tsp ground dry roasted masala and toss.Cool and store in glass jar..
This pickle is so easy to put together. It is so instant to make and best served with roti or even plain rice. I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. In my house, pickling means hot, sweet and sour!