Easiest to Cook Egg potato curry Appetizing
Egg potato curry. Quick potato egg curry with chunky gravy. This can be served with rice, roti or paratha. Heat oil in a hot pan, Saute cumin until they begin to sizzle.
We are crazy about curries, masala, rice. Egg and Potato curry – A simple and most delicious Indian Curry, easy to make restaurant style Here's an amazing egg and potato curry recipe that will be ready in little more than an hour and will. A seasonal vegan cauliflower curry with sweet potato, chickpeas, and greens. Food preparation Egg potato curry is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Egg potato curry
- Prepare 2 for eggs.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- Provide 1 Tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 – cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp for garam masala powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need leaves for Little coriander.
- Require 2 of peas green chilli.
- Give 1 for peas onion paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
Serve this healthy curry with naan or rice for some plant based comfort food. Add the the cubed boiled potatoes and boiled eggs. Simple and Easy Kerala Style Egg Potato Curry. Hard-cooked eggs and potatoes cooked with whole Spices, onions, and tomatoes and stewed in coconut milk.
Egg potato curry step by step
- Boil the egg and potatoes with salt..
- Heat oil pan. Fry the egg and potato in it and fry it..
- Heat the oil and fry the whole masala. Put egg and potatoes in it, at Tomato and green coriander also..
On the table Egg curry mix with potato Curry chicken casserole with cauliflower and potato. Food of potato or egg or meet garnish with fine chopped coriander Curry- gravy food. This is a recipe for a tasty Potato Egg Curry. I love this wonderful Potato Egg Curry recipe especially because it was one of the first few recipes that I learned when I started cooking! I'll just leave you with this simple egg & potato curry.