Ingredients to Cook Potato brinjal curry Tasty
Potato brinjal curry. the potatoes when cooked with brinjal and generally avoid eggplant when served. but its just me and you may like both as my husband prefers the other way. in addition to these, you can make this curry. Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women Potato brinjal curry is a mixed curry. How to make Brinjal Potato Curry with Onion Tomato Gravy?
This post includes instructions to make the curry on stovetop and in Instant pot. There is always binjal and potatoes. 😀. This is one the the most simplest curry to make. Cooking Potato brinjal curry is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 10 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Potato brinjal curry
- Need 2 brinjals sliced.
- Need 1 of Potato sliced.
- You need 1 handful lentil dumplings.
- Provide 1 tsp ginger crushed.
- Require 1 tsp – five spices.
- It’s 1 tsp – green chillies chopped.
- Give 1 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 for tomato chopped.
- It’s To taste salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed for oil.
But the flavors and taste of the curry is like I said top-notch. Stir-fry the potatoes and brinjal in medium flame till they are cooked. Serve the yummy Aloo Baingan Curry with Roti or Rice and enjoy the delicious taste! Punjabi style potato-brinjal (aloo-baigan) masala curry, a vegetarian vegan dish, with step by step Aloo-Baigan otherwise known as potato-brinjal curry is one of my favorite vegetarian North Indian.
Potato brinjal curry step by step
- Heat oil and temper five spices and green chillies.
- Add dumplings and fry well.
- Now add Potatoes and brinjals and saute adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add ginger paste and tomato saute well till it is soft.
- Now add sugar and boil adding water.
- Serve it with rice.
How to make Brinjal Potato Mixed Curry. Ringan Batata Nu Shaak is a curry made with eggplant/aubergine/brinjal and potato. It is flavored with groundnut/peanut powder, desiccated coconut, and spices such as red chili powder, coriander-cumin. In this vepudu recipe, the potatoes are cooked until fork-tender while the cubed brinjals tend to lose shape with the fleshy pulp melding with the spices to bring out sharp caramalized flavors. How to make Brinjal potato curry – Recipesfoodbank.