Easy way to Prepare Potato tinda curry Tasty
Potato tinda curry. Potato curry or aloo curry recipe stovetop & instant pot instructions. Serve potato curry with rice or roti. This post includes instructions to make the curry on stovetop and in Instant pot.
Combo of rice & this delicious potato curry goes very well. this potato curry recipe is also one of those recipes that. The Best Indian Potato Curry Recipes on Yummly Drain the potatoes, add to the frying pan and mix well, then stir in the fresh. Food preparation Potato tinda curry is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients – Potato tinda curry
- Prepare 200 grm tinda.
- Need 3 Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Need 1 tsp for ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp for cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tomato pureed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 – bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare To taste salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed for oil.
Heat the oil in a pan, and fry the potato till they. A great tasting curry from scratch will always call for a fair few spices. However, the really nice thing about this curry recipe is that all the spices are ones you can. Tindora curry- Kovakkai curry-Ivy gourd curry -Tindora sabzi.
Potato tinda curry step by step
- Peel off and cut the tinda into cubes.
- Heat oil and fry the Potatoes and tinda adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add cumin seed bay leaf and let them crackle.
- Add ginger paste saute for a while.
- Add Cumin powder and coriander powder saute for a while.
- Add tomato puree and red chilli powder and saute.
- Add fried vegetables and mix it well.
- Add water and simmer.
- Add sugar and garam masala,boil and switch off.
- Serve as a side dish.
Tindora or kovakkai sabji goes well with rice and chapati. Then add potatoes, turmeric powder and cook till potatoes are half done. This potato and pea curry is possibly the most common vegetable curry in India. Rick Stein shows you how something so simple can be amazing. Tinda gets its English name from its visual similarity to green apples.