Seasoning to Make Bengali Style Mutton Curry with potatoes Perfect
Bengali Style Mutton Curry with potatoes.
Food preparation Bengali Style Mutton Curry with potatoes is a fun point, moreover it comes to be more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 19 components, you can start cooking 14 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition for Bengali Style Mutton Curry with potatoes
- You need 500 grams for Mutton.
- Need 6 pieces – Potatoes (peeled and halved).
- Provide 2 of medium sized Finely chopped onion.
- You need 2 for Slit green chillies.
- Need 1 tbsp Ginger – garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp – Dry red chilli paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp – Turmeric powder.
- Give 1 tsp – Cumin powder.
- Need 1 tbsp – Coriander powder.
- Need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- Require 1 Bay leaf.
- Give 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Need Salt as required.
- Need 1/2 cup – Mustard oil.
- Need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Require 2 cups of Hot water.
Bengali Style Mutton Curry with potatoes process
- Marinate the mutton pieces with yogurt, dry red chilli paste, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and 4 tbsp mustard oil for 6 hours..
- Heat oil in a kadai..
- Add potatoes and fry until it becomes golden brown and Keep aside.
- Add oil in the same kadai..
- Add bay leaf, sugar and cumin seeds for seasoning..
- Add onions and saute till it becomes brown..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for 20 seconds..
- Add marinated mutton and stir continuously..
- Add salt, slit chillies and fried potatoes, stir for 10 minutes on a medium flame..
- Add hot water..
- Cover the lid on a low flame for 1 hour and let it boil..
- Open the lid and add garam masala powder and ghee..
- Turn the gas off when the mutton gets cooked..
- Serve hot with steamed rice and salad..