Steps to Recipe: Chicken Matar Samosas Delicious
Chicken Matar Samosas. Chicken Samosa: Presenting everyone's favorite Tea Time Snack Chicken Samosa in Mat shape. The crispy, golden exterior breaks into shards giving way to a spiced minced chicken samosa filling. Chicken samosa is a traditional snack of Muslims of Kozhikode.
Samosas stuffed with paneer and green pea mixture. Go ahead give it a try and let us know about it. Crispy and crunchy chicken samosas, none can possibly resist this… I had a long day today, on my way back home I thought I shouldn't cook anything tonight. Food preparation Chicken Matar Samosas is a fun point, moreover it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 17 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Chicken Matar Samosas
- You need 300 gm of Chicken mince.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – Ginger garlic Green chilli paste.
- Give 2 Onions chopped.
- Give 1 tsp for Salt.
- Give 1 tsp for Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp Garam masala.
- Require 3-4 Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Need 1 tbsp for Lemon juice.
- Give 1 tsp – Coriander powder.
- Require 1 – small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Need 1 tbsp Oil.
- You need 1 cup – Green Peas boiled.
- Provide FOR – THE SAMOSA DOUGH ;.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups – All purpose flour or Maida.
- Give 1 tsp for Cumin seeds.
- Need 1 tsp Carom seeds.
- Require 1 cup Water or as required.
Makai Matar Samosa Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the Urdu cooking recipe of Makai Matar Samosa, learn easy method to make it, This recipe has all the ingredients. Samosas are usually associated with festivity and flavour. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and add the minced chicken. Tags: Chicken, Chatpata, Aloo, Matar, Samosa, Dawat, Masala Tv, Chef Zakir, Zakir.
Chicken Matar Samosas how to cook
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan at first. Saute onions until done. Add all the spices including salt to it while sauteeing. Add chicken mince now and saute well. For the Ginger Garlic Green Chillies paste, all you have to do is grind all together. Use 1-inch piece of Ginger with 4 Green Chillies and 4 Cloves of Garlic. That's it friends..
- After the raw smell vanishes, add boiled green peas and chopped coriander leaves. Saute all on a medium high heat only. Keep mixing in between for even cooking. It will be done 15-18 minutes..
- Knead a smooth dough out of all the ingredients mentioned and keep it covered for 15-20 minutes. Divide the dough into equal sized balls and make samosas of size that is desirable to you. Deep fry in hot oil on medium high heat until golden and crisp. Serve these yummy samosas to your families and guests at iftaar or at tea-time..
Chicken samosa utilizes minced chicken as filling in samosa instead of potatoes or minced beef. Chicken has its own wonderful taste. Like other chicken dishes, it also tastes good in samosa. Chicken Samosa – Samosas are one of the most popular Ramadan snack and the thrill Chicken Samosa – Chicken Samosa – Crispy small chicken samosas are loved by all. Combine salt and water together mix and knead well.