Steps to Make Methi Peas aloo in garlic and tomato gravy Yummy
Methi Peas aloo in garlic and tomato gravy. Add Frozen Peas, Kasuri Methi and Coriander powder to the cooked Potato Mixture. Tip in the prepared Onion Tomato Base Gravy and stir in well. How to make instant pot aloo matar dhaba style.
Simple blend of flavors and simple method of cooking makes this recipe best suitable to anybody who wants to cook in a jiffy. This aloo matar gravy recipe can be served with roti or parathas or pooris. Aloo Tamatar, is flavorful and delicious and the best part is that it goes well with all different kinds of Mix the potatoes and mash some potatoes as mixing the potatoes, this will thickness to gravy. Food preparation Methi Peas aloo in garlic and tomato gravy is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 12 components, you can begin cooking 2 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Methi Peas aloo in garlic and tomato gravy
- Need 1 bunch Methi leaves.
- Require 10 – garlic cloves.
- Need 2 tsp for green garlic.
- You need 5 of medium size tomatoes.
- Need 1 tsp of haldi/Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Need 3 for green chilli.
- Need 1 tsp – coriander powder Jeera powder salt as per requirement.
- Require 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala powder (optional).
- Give 1 cup Peas.
- Provide 2 medium size potatoes/aloo.
We were amazed by how flavoursome it was, especially without onions or garlic! Can I make Aloo Matar without onions & garlic? Just skip onions and garlic in this recipe. You can add an extra tomato to compensate for the Use tomato puree: I just chopped the tomatoes, but you can also puree them to get a smoother gravy.
Methi Peas aloo in garlic and tomato gravy step by step
- Firstly wash Methi leaves and chop very thinly and keep aside,then cut aloo in cubes,then in a big Pan/Kadai put Oil when heating put grated garlic and stir till it becomes little brown,thn put finely chopped Methi leaves,stir for few minutes then put Peas and aloo in it,and cover the Kadai for 5times,till it's done.
- Then put finely chopped garlic leaves, chopped tomatoes and all Spices including salt,stir and cover for 5minutes, lastly put garam masala powder and coriander leaves for granish and eat with hot chapati yummy it taste.
Kasoori Methi: For added flavor, you can also add. Aloo Paratha Side dish Tomato garlic recipe. Big question when most of us make parathas (especially people like me) is what Also I would recommend this chutney specifically for aloo paratha because, the garlic in this chutney nullifies/neutralizes the gastric properties of aloo, so good for health chutney. Meet the Cook: My mother-in-law gave me this recipe. I've always loved tomato gravy.but mine was just a very basic butter, flour and canned tomato version.