Ingredients to Make Peas samosa Appetizing
Peas samosa. Add the peas, stir well and add the spices, mango powder, salt and a splash of water. Place onto a baking sheet and cover while you make the rest of the samosas. Similar Recipes, Vegetable Samosa Punjabi Samosa Tapioca Samosa.
This recipe is adapted to include specific cook times and quantities for. A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/) is a fried or baked pastry with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. This Punjabi Samosa is as traditional as it gets, potato-pea stuffing and all. Food preparation Peas samosa is a fun thing, moreover it becomes much more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 15 components, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition Peas samosa
- Need – Samosa dough.
- It’s 2 cup of maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp ghee.
- You need 1/4 for th tsp ajwain.
- You need 1/4 for the cup cold water if needed add 1/4 the more.
- You need Pinch salt.
- It’s for For filling.
- Give 1/2 cup for peas.
- Require to taste of Salt.
- Need 1/4 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Need 1/4 for th tsp Garam masala.
- Provide 1/8 the tsp rock salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp – jeera powder.
- Provide – For fry.
- Need for Any vegetable oil.
It's crispy and flaky and spicy and, to cut a long ode short, just as a samosa was meant to be by the genius who invented this..samosa Hariyali Samosa with a well-spiced stuffing of crushed green peas and French beans, this samosa is Samosa recipe – How to make Hariyali Samosa, Vatana Samosa, Green Peas Samosa. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat. Great make ahead appetizer for parties.
Peas samosa instructions
- For dough-take a bowl add maida and salt first mix well than make well in flour than add ghee and make crumbs out of it than add little amount of water at one time and knead a dough rest it for 15 minutes.
- Take a pan add 1 tbsp oil than add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds than add all spices- at last add peas cover it with lid and cook it in slow flame till peas get soft.
- Than roll a dough and make small ball out of it than make small circles (or rotis)than cut small circle into half and make samosa shape fill peas mixture and close them tightly with little water and fry them in medium to high flame.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or imli chutney.
Samosa is a classic and popular Indian snack stuffed with spiced potato peas filling. Homemade samosa if made correctly are always the best. This Punjabi samosa recipe will give you one of the. Seal the edges of the samosa. Quick & easy homemade samosas with a vegetarian spiced potato and pea filling and a secret shortcut flaky crust.