Ingredients to Make Aloo gobi matar veg Yummy
Aloo gobi matar veg. This aloo gobi matar is an onion-tomato based curry made with these three veggies. This dish is truly a delight to have with some rotis or naan or even steamed rice. This Aloo gobi matar recipe is a slight variation of the recipe that we make at home and thus you have more deliciousness on your table.
Aloo gobi matar recipe with step by step photos. Serve aloo gobi matar as side dish with roti, naan, rice. You can use this sabzi as filling in kathi roll too. Cooking Aloo gobi matar veg is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 13 components, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition for Aloo gobi matar veg
- You need 1/2 kg gobi (cauliflower).
- Prepare 1/2 kg – patato cubes.
- Require 1 bowl – green peas.
- Give 1 for chopped onion.
- Need 2 chopped tomato.
- Need 1 tbsp for garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp oil.
- Provide 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp – garam masala.
- It’s To taste for salt.
- Give as needed – Coriander leaves.
If you are looking for more Punjabi side dish recipes do check kadai paneer , palak paneer, paneer tikka masala, chole, dum aloo, dal fry aloo. Aloo gobi matar recipe – a Punjabi style dish made from potato, peas and cauliflower with typical onion-tomato gravy. I have mentioned couple of other cooking methods to Serving suggestion: Serve this aloo gobi matar gravy with roti/phulka or paratha. Serve onion lachha or kachumber salad on side.
Aloo gobi matar veg making process
- Take a kdai heat oil.add ginger paste saute it and add chopped onion and fry till.golden brown and add chopped tomato and green chilli mix it.and cook.for few min and all spices mix well..
- Add all.veg mix very well. Cover and cook.for 7-8 min..
- Done the veg..
- Garnish with.Coriander leaves..
Aloo gobi (pronounced [aːluː ɡɔːbʱiː]) is a vegetarian dish from the Indian subcontinent made with potatoes (aloo), cauliflower (gob(h)i), and Indian spices. It is popular in Indian and Pakistani cuisines. It is yellowish in colour, due to the use of turmeric, and occasionally contains kalonji and curry leaves. Aloo Gobi is a delicious main dish made with potatoes, cauliflower, and a great blend of spices. Aloo Gobi can be served with various breads, such as rotis, parathas, and puris.