How to Recipe: Aloo gobi recipe Perfect
Aloo gobi recipe. Aloo gobi – Here is the recipe to make the best aloo gobi that's simply delicious, flavor packed & healthy. Aloo translates to potato and Gobi to cauliflower. Aloo Gobi – Potatoes and cauliflower cooked with onion Aloo gobi (potatoes & cauliflower) is a popular Indian dish in which potatoes and cauliflower are cooked with onions, tomatoes and spices.
This dish is steamed and then fried in oil making it intentionally dry and somewhat crispy. Aloo gobi literally translates to "potato cauliflower" – these two humble ingredients are known for I am sharing my recipe for aloo gobi using two cooking methods: the instant pot and the stovetop. Aloo Gobi Recipe – potatoes and cauliflower, a traditional Northern Indian Punjabi dry curry dish is very popular across the entire Indian sub continent. Food preparation Aloo gobi recipe is a fun thing, additionally it becomes more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition for Aloo gobi recipe
- Prepare 4 of potato.
- Require 2 cup – gobi.
- You need 1 for onion chopped.
- Require 2 for tomatoes.
- Need 2 tbsp for gingar garlic paste.
- Give 2 – green chilli.
- Require 1 tbsp coriendar leaves.
- Require 1 tbsp – red chilli powder.
- Require 1/2 tbsp of turmeric.
- Need 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Require 2 pinches for heeng.
- It’s To taste – Salt.
- Give As needed Oil.
Aloo Gobi is a vegetarian Punjabi dish with potatoes (aloo), cauliflower (gobi), and turmeric. After going through a phase of steaks, roasts and confits, I was feeling my inner herbivore. Aloo gobi recipe – a healthy dry vegetable preparation aka sabzi made from potatoes and cauliflower. This goes perfect with phulka roti.
Aloo gobi recipe instructions
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Add onion stir until transparent..
- Add tomatoes and green chilli. Add ginger garlic paste mix well..
- Add Aloo gobi mix well. Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder..
- Mix well cook for 5 minutes until Aloo and gobi are becomes soft. ready to serve decorate for Coriander leaves..
This is one of the healthy sabzi recipes that can be made on day to. Aloo gobi is a popular Indian takeaway curry, especially for veggies and vegans. The cauliflower and potato dish is complemented with spicy basmati rice. Aloo Gobi Recipe is more of a signature dish of the Indian cuisine. Watch how to make this recipe.