Easiest to Cook Potato tikki Perfect
Potato tikki. sweet potato tikki recipe with stepwise photos. tasty shakarkandi tikki recipe for navratri vrat. sweet Sweet potato tikki or patties Is very easy to make and does not require much effort and time. So aloo tikki literally translates to potato patties. These Indian style potato patties are delicious, crisp and flavorful as a good amount of spices and herbs are used.
Sweet potato tikki or patties recipe – it is the perfect snack for Navratri fast or ekadashi vrat. If you like hint of sweetness in your savoury food then this is for you. Corn Potato Tikkis is a simple and subtle blend of ingredients shaped into tikkis that goes well as a teatime snack. Food preparation Potato tikki is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 27 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Potato tikki
- Provide 2 bowl boiled potato.
- Need 1 bowl for grated white radish.
- Need 1 bowl – onion.
- Provide 1 chopped chilli.
- Require 1 pinch of chaat masala.
- Need 1 pinch white salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black salt.
- It’s 2 tsp for Corn flour.
- It’s as needed for Oil for frying.
- Provide Pinch of roasted cumin.
- Prepare for sweet chutney.
- It’s 1 bowl – jaggery.
- You need 1/2 bowl – water.
- Require to taste Dry mango powder.
- Provide 1 pinch of black and white salt.
- Give 1/2 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Prepare for FOR GREEN Chutney.
- It’s 1 bowl for Coriander leaves.
- Require 1/4 bowl mint leaves.
- Give 1 of tomato.
- Require 4 for green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp – ginger paste.
- Give 1 pinch black and white salt.
- You need 1 pinch for Roasted cumin seed.
- Give 1 pinch Asafoetida.
- Provide 1 pinch of dry mango powder.
- It’s 1 tsp for Lemon juice.
These cheese-packed Sweet Corn Tikkis are a delight to bite into!.potato tikki with step by step photo and video recipe. potato or aloo is a versatile vegetable which can be used for many types of recipes. generally the bigger subset of recipes made out of potato. These potato tikkis are similar but crunchy because of the breadcrumbs and cute little things! Potato tikki chaat, or aloo tikki chaat, is a tongue-tickling street snack made of boiled potatoes, onions, peas, and spices. Aloo tikki is a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent; in North Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi preparation, it is made out of boiled potatoes, peas, and various curry spices. "Aloo" means potato, and the word "tikki" means a small cutlet or croquette in Hindi and Marathi.
Potato tikki start cooking
- Take big bowl and mash all potatoes now mix cornflour and make thik potato paste.
- After that put some drops of oil on palm and take potato paste and make balls and press it.
- Take normal roti tawa put oil on tawa.
- When oil will be heat put potatoes ball when it's turn golden press it with the help of spatula and turn other side.
- For chatn put Coriander,tomato and mint leaf with all dry ingredient in mixer and friend.
- For sweet chutney take a pan with low flame and jaggery with water and all dry ingredient when jaggery will desolve in syrup mix it and wait until it's get in some thik chutney.
Last week sweet potato tikki magic came true twice and my daughter overjoyed to eat them one Meaning the rice flour and chickpea flour helps mashed sweet potato to hold shape of tikki that. An very easy to make for large gatherings and parties. Aloo tikki recipe or potato tikki recipe is something I make very often at home. I make aloo tikki for aloo tikki burger, aloo tikki chole ,ragda pattice etc. We also love to have this tikki piping hot with.