Easiest to Cook Aloo methi malai sabji Perfect
Aloo methi malai sabji. Aloo methi recipe With video and step by step photos – potatoes with fenugreek leaves made in North Indian style. This delicious Punjabi aloo methi recipe is made Sometimes we make aloo methi in butter and the butter gives a nice flavor and taste. You can also use any good vegetable oil to make it. #Delious Aloo Malai Methi Sabzi is ready to serve with Roti (Chapati)& Rice.
I have made it first time.thanks for your yummy and healthy recipes. Here is a recipe with methi and aloo that goes really well with chapatis or as a side with rice and dal n best of all it can be prepared in a jiffy. I got this recipe from one of my friends and made this yesterday for the first time. Cooking Aloo methi malai sabji is a fun point, moreover it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 9 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Aloo methi malai sabji
- Give 2 medium sized for potatoes.
- You need 1 bunch methi / fenugreek leaves (250gm).
- Need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Require 1 tsp – garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of asfoetida.
- Give 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Provide to taste – Salt.
- Need 3-4 tbsp of malai/ cream.
Aloo methi recipe -How to makeAloo Methi, Learn the recipeAloo Methi by vahchef. For all recipes, Sukka Aloo methi dry curry, a Indian vegetarian Simple side dish for chapthi and roti. Sukha Aloo Methi is an awesome dry fry side-dish preparation made with aloo (potatoes) and methi (fenugreek. Love this sabji very much,can have it with anything.
Aloo methi malai sabji instructions
- Peel, cut and wash potatoes properly. Chop the potatoes into small pieces..
- Chopped the fenugreek leaves and wash it properly, then slightly press and squeeze to remove water..
- Heat oil into pressure cooker and add garlic paste and saute for a while, then add asfoitida, chopped potatoes and salt as require in potato. Mix well and saute for 2-3min. Then add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and saute for a while. Now, close the cooker lid and cook for a whistle on medium to low heat..
- Now open after one whistle, after removing the heat/ pressure from it. And add washed fenugreek leaves and add salt as require. Then roast and cook for 4-5min. Then add cream and cook for more 1 min..
- Now transfer into another bowl and serve with roti and buttermilk..
Saraswathi Tharagaram says Aloo methi recipe with step by step photos – a dry vegetable side dish goes well with roti or phulka. It is Punjabi style aloo methi recipe. Methi leaves or fenugreek leaves are very nutritious. It is full of Iron and so one should include it in their diet at least once a week. I know plucking the leaves and cleaning.