Easiest to Cook Aloo Methi Ki Sabzi Appetizing
Aloo Methi Ki Sabzi. When the aloo methi sabzi is done, you could add some more butter and mix it with the veggies. Some oil should release from the sabzi. There should be no moisture in this dish.
Yet, every time you taste it, potatoes with fenugreek leaves feels exotic, with the softness of Aside from aloo methi try other sabzi combos with methi like Methi Palak Paneer Subzi, Methi Papad and Methi Mutter Pasanda. Aloo Methi Ki Sabzi is a Sabzi Dishes, and listed in the vegetable Dishes. Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online. Food preparation Aloo Methi Ki Sabzi is a fun point, moreover it becomes a lot more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 6 components, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Aloo Methi Ki Sabzi
- You need Potato 2, diced.
- It’s of Fenugreek leaves 2 Cup, washed and chopped.
- Require for Garlic cloves 5, chopped finely.
- Give for Green chili 2, chopped finely.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon – Mustard oil.
- Require To Taste of Salt.
Tags: how to prepare aloo methi recipe, alu methi recipe, fenugreek leaves recipes, tomato recipe, potato recipe, simplytadka recipes, simple vegetarian recipes, main course recipes, Punjabi I am unaware how does this meethi sabzi taste like but will surely try and let u know. Aloo Methi sabji recipe is a simple yet extremely delicious vegetarian curry. After I edited the video, I was searching for the aloo methi sabji post. I wanted to put up the recipe link in the youtube description.
Aloo Methi Ki Sabzi process
- In a wok, heat oil, add garlic and chili, wait for few seconds. Add in the potatoes and fenugreek leaves, cook covered for about 10 minutes, stirring.
- Uncover and season with salt, stir fry for another 7 to 10 minutes..
- Serve with dal and roti..
To my surprise, I had not yet posted the aloo methi recipe as yet. Aloo methi recipe – a dry vegetable dish aka sabzi made with potatoes and fenugreek leaves. Methi leaves or fenugreek leaves are very nutritious. It is full of Iron and so one should include it in their diet at least once a week. I know plucking the leaves and cleaning it very tedious job.