Easiest Way to Recipe: Methi Aloo Paratha Delicious
Methi Aloo Paratha. aloo methi paratha are sumptuous whole wheat parathas stuffed with a delectable mixture of potatoes flavoured with fenugreek leaves, cumin seeds and spice powders, which makes them so tasty that. Methi paratha recipe with step by step photos. Methi paratha is a healthy and tasty whole wheat Methi paratha can be made easily.
Aloo methi paratha recipe – easy kids lunch box idea. Kneading flour to a soft pliable dough with just enough. Try this Methi Aloo Paratha recipe made with fenugreek leaves, potatoes and curd. Cooking Methi Aloo Paratha is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 15 components, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Methi Aloo Paratha
- Provide 3 cup for whole wheat flour.
- Provide Water for kneading.
- You need 1 tbsp for oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Need – Whole wheat flour for dusting.
- Require – (Stuffing):-.
- Give 1 cup – potato, boiled.
- Need 1/2 cup for onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of methi leaves (fenugreek) chopped.
- Need 2 for green chili chopped.
- You need Few coriender leaves chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp – coriender powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp for chaat masala powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Need for Ghee for roasting.
Methi Aloo Paratha- Indian flat bread stuffed with mashed potato, fresh fenugreek leaves herbs and few spices. Methi Aloo paratha is a popular bread from Punjab. It can be served as a breakfast. Aloo Methi Paratha, a very famous and delicious combination of the ingredients, making it perfect for your meal.
Methi Aloo Paratha steps
- Take a bowl add wheat flour, oil, salt, add water little at a time mix together knead dough cover it rest for 10 minutes..
- Now take a bowl add mashed potato, chopped onion, green chili, methi leaves, coriender leaves, coriender powder, chaat masala, salt mix everything well..
- Now make balls from dough roll out add some stuffing in the centre seal it well, press gently..
- Dust some flour and roll out into a circle..
- Heat a tawa, put the rolled paratha on it. Let it cook little bit on one side..
- Flip it to the other side spread some ghee/ oil..
- Flip again spread ghee and cooked well till browned..
- Now topped it with white butter and Serve hot with curd..
Methi Aloo Paratha is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Main. These Methi Paratha are one of our This time, it is Aloo Methi Paratha. Packed with excitement; that describes the Aloo Methi. See how to make soft methi ka paratha in Urdu & English with step by step recipe with pictures. میتھی پراٹھا. Preparing Methi Paratha Recipe (Translated in English).