Easiest Way to Recipe: Gajar Methi Matar Aloo ki sabzi Tasty
Gajar Methi Matar Aloo ki sabzi. When they sputter, add chopped onions and ginger. Gajar ki sabji is a simple & minimalistic Indian main course dish made by stir frying and tempering fresh diced carrot pieces with Indian spices. Although the majority of carrot dishes are made by mixing carrots with other vegetables like peas, fenugreek leaves etc, this simple carrot stir fry recipe scores due to its simplicity and lets you truly enjoy the natural taste of carrots.
Once the jeera begins to splutter add haldi powder and then chopped gajar and matar. Stir well, cover and cook till the gajar and matar are done and soft. Now add red chilly powder, dhania powder and mix well with a gentle hand. Cooking Gajar Methi Matar Aloo ki sabzi is a fun thing, additionally it becomes a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 6 components, you can begin cooking 2 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Gajar Methi Matar Aloo ki sabzi
- It’s 4-5 Carrots cut into pieces.
- It’s 2 potatoes cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 cup peas shelled.
- You need 1 of small bunch of methi chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mustard oil.
- It’s Dry spices- salt/ huldi/ chilly powder/ coriander powder and garam masala.
If you want you can also amchoor powder now and cook. GAJAR METHI KI SABZI (CARROT AND FENUGREEK LEAVES ) – Duration:. Gajar Matar ki sabzi – simple and delicious stir fry made with carrot and green peas. Gajar matar ki sabzi is a very easy, quick and simple preparation.
Gajar Methi Matar Aloo ki sabzi making process
- Take a kadhai and smoke the mustard oil. When a bit cool.. again heat and add a tsp of jeera and when it starts spluttering add all the chopped vegetables and stir. Now add the dry masalas as per your taste and mix well into the veggies. Cover and cook till done. Keep stirring in between..
- If you want to make this vegetable a bit rich.. you may add 2 tablespoons of fresh cream and mix in it just before serving..
Though carrot is a winter vegetable but nowadays is available throughout the year. This simple stir fry can be made with both – orange carrots and red indian/pakistani carrots. As a variation, sometimes We also add potatoes in this gajar matar sabzi. you can check this Aloo gajar matar recipe. few similar recipes are:. Aloo capsicum; Aloo gobi; Aloo methi; Aloo baingan; The best thing about these dishes is that they are very easy to make. Simple and quick recipes made with minimal ingredients and goes well with roti or as a side dish. simple comforting Indian food.