Seasoning to Make Thai Iced Tea Yummy
Thai Iced Tea. Latest note about this Thai tea recipe: we've updated this Thai iced tea recipe with an organic tea bag option and with coconut milk! Thai Iced Tea is a deliciously creamy, mildly spiced, slightly-caffeinated, and refreshingly sweet drink made from tea, milk, and sugar. Popular in Southeast Asia and served in many Thai food restaurants.
The base of a Thai iced tea is tea, spices, and (surprise, surprise!) food coloring. Similar to hot Thai tea, real Thai iced tea is a mix of black tea, spices, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and evaporated milk. It's a great drink for fans of masala chai and other spiced or milky black. Cooking Thai Iced Tea is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 7 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition for Thai Iced Tea
- Provide 5 cups of water.
- Provide 6 bags for black tea.
- You need 2 for star anise.
- Prepare 3 of whole cloves.
- It’s 2 tablespoons for sugar.
- Require 1/4 cup for sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s for Ice.
Thai tea is a Thai drink made from tea, milk and sugar, and served hot or cold. It is popular in Southeast Asia and is served in many restaurants that serve Thai food. When served cold it is known as Thai iced tea (Thai: ชาเย็น, RTGS: cha yen, [t͡ɕʰāː jēn] (listen), lit. "cold tea"). THAI ICED TEA, also known as Thai milk tea and cha yen (ชาเย็น), is a tasty and refreshing drink sold on many streets of Thailand.
Thai Iced Tea instructions
- Bring the water to boil..
- Remove the pan from the heat. Place the tea bags, star anise and cloves in the water and make sure they completely submerged. Steep for 10 minutes..
- Use a large spoon or stainer to remove the tea bags, star anise and cloves..
- Add the sugar and stir until it’s completely dissolved and let the tea cool to room temperature..
- To serve : use tall glasses and fill each with ice cubes. Fill each glass 3/4 of the way full with tea. Add 1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk to each glass, stir to combine. Drink immediately..
- Notes : The tea base can be kept refrigerated for u to a week..
If you've been here, chances are you've had this Thai drink or seen. While regular iced tea can be somewhat mild, and served with the option of sweetened or unsweetened, Thai iced tea is more concentrated and flavorful. You're going to love this authentic Thai iced tea recipe (cha yen ชาเย็น), it's easy to make and always refreshing. Thai Iced Tea: If you've ever been to a Thai restaurant, you know this delicious orange beverage. It is very strong, very sweet, and very good.