Easiest Way to Prepare Kashmiri Aloo Dum Yummy
Kashmiri Aloo Dum.
Cooking Kashmiri Aloo Dum is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes much more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Kashmiri Aloo Dum
- Give 4 of medium sized potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 bowl for Curd.
- Require 3-4 teaspoon of Kashmiri Chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon – fennel powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon for Ginger powder.
- Need 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 2 of Green chillies.
- Give 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder.
- Need to taste of Salt.
- Require 3/4 cup for Mustard oil.
- Prepare As needed – Coriander leaves.
Kashmiri Aloo Dum making
- Boil the potatoes and keep aside and allow them to cool and cut it half. During that time whisk the curd till smooth and keep aside.
- Deep fry the potatoes until golden brownish colour and keep aside..
- Now, lower the flame and remove the extra oil and put the chilli powder and then slowly add the whisked curd and stir it for few minutes and little add water also and stir it..
- Then, add fennel powder, Garam masala, ginger powder and pinch of turmeric powder and stir it well. After few minutes, add the fried potatoes and add salt and then stir well. Cover the lid of the pan on a low flame. And keep cooking for 5-8 minutes until the gravy becomes thick. Then garnish it with coriander leaves..