Seasoning to Make Keema and peas aloo dum Delicious
Keema and peas aloo dum. Mazedar Aloo Keema Quick and easy method by Huma Ka Kitchen. I think Keema Aloo Matar is one of those recipes which you can make any day of the week or weekends. The beauty of the dish is, the minced meat, potato.
Delicious spicy and flavourful mutton keema aloo masala which goes well with rice, roti, idli, dosa or with anything. This one is made using mutton keema and taste so good. I served it with some hot rice and it was delicious. Food preparation Keema and peas aloo dum is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 18 components, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients Keema and peas aloo dum
- Need 500 gm – small potatoes.
- Prepare 400 gm for chicken keema.
- Prepare 2 medium sized paste.
- It’s 1 tsp for garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp for ginger paste.
- Require 3 for medium size tomatoes.
- It’s of Green chilies.
- Require as needed Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp Mantra meat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp – Garam masala.
- It’s 2 tsp – Mustard oil.
- Need 2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder.
- Need 2 teaspoon of dhaniya(Coriander) and jeera(cumin) powder.
- Prepare to taste for Salt and sugar.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- It’s Handful green peas.
- Give 2 tbsp tomato puree.
I added potatoes in this which made this even more delicious. A different way to make a well-loved favourite. I saw this recipe on a Pakistani cooking show and was struck by how a masala base was made first, and the keema added after. Great served with parathas or chapati, alongside a mint raita.
Keema and peas aloo dum making process
- In a pan add mustard oil. Wash the potatoes peel them and put in the hot oil. Add turmeric, red Chile and salt and fry it..
- Now cover and fry it till the potatoes turn little brown..
- In an khadi add mustard oil, when it becomes hot add bay leaf and whole jeera.
- Then add onion paste fry it then add ginger and garlic paste and chopped green chiles. Fry the masala. Then add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, redchile powder, little salt and let it cook for 3-4 min. Then add jeera and dhaniya powder..
- When the masala is fried add the keema and some chopped coriander. Now let the keema cook in the masala. Add some tomatoes puree and the meat masala. And let it cook for 5 min by covering.
- Now add the fried aloo, handful of green peas, sugar and mix them well. Also add coriander leaves. Mix them well add water and salt to taste..
- Now cover and let it cook. Till the keema and aloo are fully cooked. Add garam masala powder and coriander leaves. Serve it with roti/paratha/luchi..
Minced meat is cooked in a spiced and fragrant sauce along with the fresh green peas. Like a lot of other recipes, this is cooked in many parts of India but with differences. While the minced meat, and peas are kept together, the spices and even the process of. Once water drys add garam masala, fresh. Aloo Keema recipe is a Pakistani dish which has been popular across the Indian subcontinent due to the nutritional value and exceptional taste.