Steps to Recipe: Aloo Paratha Tasty
Food preparation Aloo Paratha is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition – Aloo Paratha
- Require for For the aloo paratha dough:-.
- You need 2 cups – wheat flour.
- You need to taste for Salt.
- Prepare for Water as required.
- You need 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
- It’s For the aloo paratha stuffing :-.
- It’s 2 cups – boiled mashed potatoes.
- Provide 1 cup chopped onion.
- You need 1 – chopped chilli.
- Give 1 tbsp chopped coriander.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Need 7-8 tsp for ghee.
Aloo Paratha instructions
- In a bowl add wheat flour, add salt,add cumin seeds.
- Mix it well now add water little by little and mix.knead to form a smooth and soft dough.cover and let the dough rest for 15-20 min.divide the dough into 5-6 equal parts..
- In a bowl add boiled potatoes,add onion,add coriander,add green chilli.
- Add salt,add red chilli powder mix it all the ingredients.now stuffing is ready.take one of the dough balls and using your rolling pin roll it into a circle..
- Place 2 tbsp of stuffing in the center.don't overfill,else it will be difficult to roll.bring all the edges together and pinch to seal the edges flatten the dough ball using your hands..
- Now using your rolling pin,roll the dough to a circle of 7-8 inch diameter.transfer the rolled paratha on to the hot tawa.cook the side for a min.or two and then flip over.
- Apply ghee on the half cooked side and flip again.now apply ghee on the other side as well.press with spetula and cook the paratha till both sides have golden brown spot on them.now paratha is ready.serve with curd,pickle,and chutney..