Ingredients to Make Aloo Paratha (In My Style) Appetizing
Aloo Paratha (In My Style).
Food preparation Aloo Paratha (In My Style) is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 17 active ingredients, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition – Aloo Paratha (In My Style)
- It’s of For Dough:.
- Give 2 cups of Wheat Flour.
- Require for Salt as per taste.
- You need As needed Water.
- Require 1 tsp oil.
- Require – For Potato Stuffing.
- It’s 4 boiled Potatoes.
- You need 3-4 – green chillies.
- Prepare 5-6 – Garlic pods.
- Prepare 1 inch Ginger piece.
- Require of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/8 tsp citric acid (Nimbu ke phool).
- Need 1/2 tsp – homemade garam masala.
- Provide 1-2 tsp – Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare As needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Need As needed – Oil for roasting Parathas.
Aloo Paratha (In My Style) making
- Aloo parathas r ready served with spicy mango chutney and pickle with hot cup of tea/ coffee. Osm breakfast.
- For Dough: take a kneading plate add flour, salt and water knead smooth Soft dough. Put a tsp of oil. Knead it and cover it. Keep a side..
- Take a mixing bowl. Peel the boil potatoes, grate it. In Chilli cutter add green chillies, ginger, garlic. Finely chopped it..
- Add salt, chat masala, citric acid..
- With garam masala, sugar and coriandor leaves. Mix it well filling is ready..
- Dough and filling is ready. Take a dough as u required. Make a ball. Dust some dry Flour on rolling pin place in roll small roti..
- Put the stuffing in roti. Seal it..
- Dust some flour and roll the paratha. Heat up the griddle/ tava on low medium flame. Place the rolled Paratha on heated tava. Half cook and flip the paratha..
- Spread a tsp oil on paratha and flip to another side. Spread oil and roast the paratha from both the sides..
- Parathas a ready enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy the breakfast..