Seasoning to Recipe: Sweet Potato Paratha Perfect
Sweet Potato Paratha. and easy paratha recipe is the sweet potato paratha recipe which is also known as thepla as the potato is added directly to the dough. well before i started the blog, i was very comfortable with..potato thepla Sweet Potato Paratha or Shakarkand (shakarkandi) paratha is easy and quick paratha made with mashed sweet potato and wheat flour. Learn how to make Spicy Sweet Potato Paratha ~ Spicy Indian flatbread made using sweet potato mash and assorted Indian spices.
Popular Indian breakfast of unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. This paratha is different & unique taste. We can feel sweet potato taste more. Food preparation Sweet Potato Paratha is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 8 components, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Sweet Potato Paratha
- It’s 250 gm Sweet potatoes boied & smashed.
- It’s 1 cup – multigrain flour.
- Need 1 tbsp mix dryfruits powder.
- Need 1 tbsp – black sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil.
- Provide 1 tsp for salt.
- Prepare as needed Water to knead a soft dough.
Place a ball of sweet potato inside the cup, close, flatten on a floured board and roll lightly into a paratha. This delicious sweet potato paratha are a wonderful way to try with spices & flavors with mild sweet taste. This makes a stomach filling & palate satisfying stuffed paratha that is absolute quick to prepare. Sweet Potato Chapati, Sweet Potato paratha, sweet potato tortilla, whole wheat tortilla.
Sweet Potato Paratha start cooking
- Mix smashed sweet potatoes, multigrain flour, oil,dryfruits powder, black sesame seeds & salt in a bowl and knead a soft dough with water..
- Knead dough again with little oil to soften. Make equal portion from the dough and make round balls & roll paraths cut in ❤ shapes cook both the brown colour spreading ghee on both sides on medium flame..
- Serve hot ready Healthy, yummy Sweet potato Paratha in a plate with Chutney, ketchup..
Flour – While you can use whole wheat or all-purpose. Gently press the paratha with the spatula to help the paratha cook evenly; be sure to press gently for a soft, flaky paratha. Methi leaves and sweet potato combine here for plenty of fibre. Cook paratha on both sides until reddish-brown spots appear. Cook paratha on both sides until reddish-brown spots appear.