Seasoning to Prepare Aloo paratha Yummy
Aloo paratha. Aloo paratha With step by step photos. Popular Indian breakfast of unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. Aloo paratha is One of the most popular paratha recipe from.
This delicious Aloo Paratha is very.. aloo paratha recipe in hindi आलू पराठा बनाने का नया और आसान तरीका Indian Aloo Paratha – whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spicy potato filling. Food preparation Aloo paratha is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 7 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Aloo paratha
- Need 2 cup – wheat flour.
- It’s to taste according for salt.
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Require 1 tsp fennel and garam masala.
- It’s as per need – red chilli.
- Provide as needed for oil.
This paratha is best I am quite happy to share this recipe of aloo paratha with you guys. Actually more than happy, I am. Aloo Paratha is North India's favourite breakfast. It is so filling and tasty that it is also enjoyed as dinner.
Aloo paratha step by step
- First mix flour and salt and knead a dough.
- Now boil potatoes,remove skin it and mash it.
- Mix all spices and make stuffing.
- Now roll out a chapati from dough,stuff by this potato stuffing,close the chapati and roll it.
- Now heat a tawa,apply oil,place paratha in it and cook from both sides.
Served with chutney, curry, curd or salad and raita and loads of butter, Aloo Paratha is a..post of aloo paratha recipe. it includes recipes like gobi paratha, paneer paratha, mooli paratha, onion paratha, dal paratha, mughlai paratha, matar ka paratha and aloo gobi paratha recipe. in. Aloo paratha is a yummy stuffed bread dish that incorporates that ingredient which is a famous In fact, in Urdu, "Aloo" means potato. Aloo Paratha is extremely easy to make and is great for breakfast. Aloo Paratha is one of the most loved Punjabi Indian breakfast bread which is cooked and enjoyed I'm from Punjab region in India where Aloo Paratha is a specialty and my mother makes world's best. A pan-fried flatbread stuffed with a filling of mashed potatoes.