Seasoning to Cook Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry Delicious
Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry.
Cooking Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 12 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry
- You need 5-6 for potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp. for Mustard seeds.
- Give 1/2 tsp of Urad dal.
- You need 2 tsp for Chana dal.
- Need 4 Green chillies (slit).
- Need 2 – spring Curry leaves.
- Need 2 Tsp – ginger (chopped).
- Need 4 Onion (sliced).
- It’s 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder.
- It’s 3 tbspn for coriander leaves (chopped).
- Need 4 tbspn for oil.
- You need To taste for salt.
Poori-Potato Masala/ Aloo curry making
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles, peel and mashed potatoes. Keep aside..
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds after it cracks add urad dal and chanadhal fry till golden brown..
- Add curry leaves, ginger, green chillies and onions. Saute till translucent..
- Add turmeric powder, mashed potatoes and salt..
- Add more water to adjust the consistency. Allow to boil and garnish with coriander leaves..