How to Make Gujarati Lasaniya Bataka – Garlic Potato Curry Yummy
Gujarati Lasaniya Bataka – Garlic Potato Curry. Home » Recipes » Curry Recipes » lasaniya batata recipe, spicy gujarati lasaniya batata (potato garlic curry). Lasaniya batata or Lasaniya bataka as its called is from the kathiyawad, saurashtra region of Gujarat. Gujarati lehsunia batata is a dry curry made with boiled baby potatoes and flavoured with garlic, but the consistency can be.
Lasaniya batata recipe is from the Gujarat. It is nothing but the baby potatoes are simmered in spicy, hot garlic sauce. While addition of peanuts will cut down the hot flavor and will soothe your palate. Cooking Gujarati Lasaniya Bataka – Garlic Potato Curry is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 16 components, you can start cooking 13 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements Gujarati Lasaniya Bataka – Garlic Potato Curry
- It’s 6 large cloves Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 inch Ginger.
- It’s 3 tablespoons – Peanuts.
- You need 1 teaspoon for Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Give 10-12 of Baby potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 for + 1 tablespoon Oil.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 – Dried red chilies.
- Prepare 1 for Bay leaf.
- Need 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon Coriander powder.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tabelspoon Cilantro or coriander leaves finely chopped.
- It’s to taste – Salt.
- Require 1/2 cup for Water.
Thus after eating this curry, your breath will not smell. lasaniya batata recipe – spicy garlicky baby potatoes recipe from the gujarati cuisine. Lasaniya Batata or Lasaniya Aloo is a Gujarati potato dish flavoured with garlic. Tempered with spices like turmeric, chili powder and asafetida, the reparation is dry and has a delicious aroma and taste of garlic. Lasaniya Batata Recipe (Garlic Potato Curry) is a flavorful Gujarati potato curry with prominent garlic flavors.
Gujarati Lasaniya Bataka – Garlic Potato Curry making
- Boil baby potatoes in pressure cooker with 1-2 whistles. There should be enough water in cooker means potatoes should submerged in water..
- Once pressure goes down by itself, then open the cover and remove the potatoes, peel them..
- Saute the potatoes in ½ tablespoon of oil till they browned evenly..
- Keep moving them for even browning, remove it to a plate..
- Take garlic cloves, sesame seeds, peanuts, ginger and red chilli powder in a grinder jar..
- Add little water and make smooth paste out of it. Keep it aside for later use..
- Take a pan and heat oil on medium heat..
- Once hot add cumin seeds. let them splutter.Then add dried chilli and bay leaf, cook for 30 seconds..
- Then add prepared paste with all spice powders and salt. Mix well..
- Cook till raw taste and smell of ginger garlic goes away and also oil starts to ooze out from sides..
- Then mix in potatoes and water. Bring it to a boil..
- Once gravy comes to a boil, cover the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes. Do stir in between and if needed add more water..
- Lastly add coriander leaves and switch off the stove. Garnish with peanuts..
Gujarati lehsunia batata is a dry Serve Gujarati Lasaniya Batata along with Palak Dal, Lauki Raita and Phulka for an everyday meal also you can have Lasaniya batata with roti or. Gujarati cuisine is that of the state of Gujarat, in western India. The typical Gujarati thali consists of rotli, dal or kadhi, rice, and shaak (a dish made up of several different combinations of vegetables and spices Lasaniya Bateta (Garlic flavored Potato curry). Start by making Gujarati Fresh Masala. Take ginger, garlic green chilli and turmeric in a blender. and blend it.