Easy way to Prepare Chicken Makhani Delicious
Food preparation Chicken Makhani is a fun point, additionally it ends up being extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 21 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition of Chicken Makhani
- Provide Rice.
- Need of Boneless chicken.
- It’s Vegetable oil.
- Require 2 white onions.
- Give 2 tbsp – butter.
- It’s 2 tsp lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp – ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp – garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp chili powder.
- Require 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 – bay leaf.
- Give 4 tbsp Greek yogurt.
- Give 150 ml of milk.
- Provide 150 ml of double cream.
- Require 250 g tinned tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – brown sugar.
- Need Salt.
- Prepare for Pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Chicken Makhani making process
- Finely chop the onions, ginger and garlic.
- Blend the tinned tomatoes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok. Sautee the onion until soft. Stir in the butter, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, 1tsp garam masala, chili powder, cumin, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper and 1bay leaf. Continue to cook for 1min before adding the blended tomatoes then cook for a further 2mins, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the milk, cream and yogurt. Reduce heat and simmer for 10mins, stirring frequently. Remove the bay leaf, add the brown sugar and stir. Season with salt and pepper before removing from heat and set aside.
- Dice the chicken.
- Heat vegetable oil in pan. Fry chicken for 10mins until golden brown. Reduce heat then season with 1tsp garam masala and 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper. Stir in a few spoonfuls of the curry sauce and simmer until the liquid has reduced and the chicken is fully cooked. Add the chicken to the wok and stir to ensure all chicken is coated in the curry sauce. Remain off heat until 10mins before ready to serve.
- Cook the rice in salted water.
- Mix parsley into rice. Serve rice and curry together.