Steps to Make Chole bread sandwich with masala chai and cucumber Appetizing
Chole bread sandwich with masala chai and cucumber.
Food preparation Chole bread sandwich with masala chai and cucumber is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 23 components, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition – Chole bread sandwich with masala chai and cucumber
- You need 4 slices for bread.
- Need 1/2 chole/ channa.
- Give 1/2 teaspoon of chole masala.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 amchur powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoons turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste Salt.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon – Kasuri methi.
- Provide for Butter as required.
- Require of Mayonnaise 3 teaspoon or as required.
- Provide of Tomato sauce 3 spoon or as required.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon – jeera.
- You need for Cucumber salad.
- Need 1 cucumber.
- Prepare – Salt as per tatse.
- Prepare Lemon juice half teaspoon.
- Require of Masala tea.
- Provide 2 cups of milk.
- Give 2 of cloves.
- Give 1 for cardamom.
- It’s 1/2 inch for ginger grated.
- Need 2 teaspoon brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of tea leaves.
Chole bread sandwich with masala chai and cucumber step by step
- First soak the chana for 6 hours and pressure cook for 6 whistles. Now make masala of this, add oil in Kadahi jeera and splutter it then add onions with ginger garlic paste and cook well. Now add chana and all masala and little water and mash it slightly. Take a bread spread mayonnaise as first layer then add chana masala and tomato sauce over it and place another slice over it. Now apply butter over it and grill it..
- Cucumber salad : cut the cucumber into rounds and add salt and lime juice and mix well and serve..
- Masala chai : boil milk with all Kada masala and ginger mentioned above then add tea leaves. Strain add sugar and serve..