Steps to Make Mango kalakand Delicious
Mango kalakand. Mango kalakand is a delicious version of the regular kalakand. Kalakand is generally prepared with milk and for mango kalakand all you need is to add the. Kalakand is a traditional Indian Sweet Recipe made with loads of milk and milk products.
We can enhance this plain kalakand by adding Mango puree and make it rich into Mango. Get the best Quick and Easy Mango Kalakand Recipes from Madhurasrecipe.com. As mango season is round the corner with the availabilty of fresh mangoes all over, its a perfect time to jazz up. Cooking Mango kalakand is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 7 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition Mango kalakand
- Need 250 gms – paneer or chena( obtained from 1 1/2 ltr milk.
- Require 1/2 cup for sugar.
- Provide 2 cups for mango pulp.
- It’s 10 strands – saffron soaked in a 2 tsp milk.
- You need 3 for cardamoms finely crushed.
- Give as required Finely chopped pista and almonds for garnishing.
- Give 1 tsp ghee.
Mango kalakand is very delicious and can be prepared and served in any festival. King of fruits mango can be used to make numerous dishes and one of them is mango kalakand. Mango kalakand is very delicious and can be prepared and served in any festival. Mango Kalakand Recipe, Learn how to make Mango Kalakand (absolutely delicious recipe of Mango Kalakand ingredients and cooking method) About Mango Kalakand Recipe: Make the most of.
Mango kalakand steps
- Blend mango pieces for mango pulp in a mixer. Take a pan and pour ghee than add mango pulp,sugar and start cooking on low flame,add chena to mango pulp, cardamoms, saffron..
- Continue cooking on low flame until it starts coming together. Stop cooking once it stops being the sticky place it in a greased tray to set. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours..
- Cut in barfi and garnish with pistachios and almonds and serve happily..
About mango Kalakand this is my innovative and fusion recipe of authentic Kalakand recipe. My family love Mango and season of alphanso I tried my hands in this recipe. Mango Kalakand is simple and easy to make at home. It's just made of curdled milk and mango pulp with other ingredients to make an awesome luscious aromatic milk fudge. Mango Kalakand. #MangoRecipes #MangoKalakand Kalakand is very famous and yummy sweet in India.