How to Make Beetroot Curd Kalakand Tasty
Beetroot Curd Kalakand.
Food preparation Beetroot Curd Kalakand is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 9 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition for Beetroot Curd Kalakand
- Provide 400 gms – Fresh sweetened hung Curd.
- Need 100 gms of Homemade cottage cheese.
- Provide 3 tbsp – Sugar.
- It’s 25 gms – Milk powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp – Cardamom powder.
- Require 1 Pinch Nutmeg powder.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of crushed Beetroot.
- Provide 1 Spoon of Desi Ghee.
- You need as required of Dry nuts like Cashews, Almonds and pistachios for topping.
Beetroot Curd Kalakand instructions
- Take a pan add hung curd and cook it till the moisture in the Curd evaporates..
- Then add cottage cheese to it and mix well..
- Meanwhile heat another pan and add crushed Beetroot and 1 Spoon ghee and mix it well..
- Then add the Curd and cottage mixture to it, also add sugar and mix it well..
- Then add milk powder to it and mix it well till the mixture gets thickened and leaves the edges of the pan. Then switch off the flame..
- Now, take a greased container and set the Kalakand in it and top it with Dry nuts then fridge it for 3-4 hrs..
- Finally,cut the Kalakand into square shapes and serve..