Easiest to Cook Orange Strawberry Kalakand Yummy
Orange Strawberry Kalakand.
Food preparation Orange Strawberry Kalakand is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being a lot more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 6 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Orange Strawberry Kalakand
- Provide 4 tsp of Orange juice concentrated.
- Give 2 tsp – strawberry juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 litre of Milk.
- It’s 4 tsp curd.
- It’s 6 tsp for sugar.
- You need Pinch of cardamom powder.
Orange Strawberry Kalakand step by step
- Boil milk.Make paste of curd and sugar.Keep on stirring milk at medium flame and at short intervals keep on adding few drops of curd sugar paste.keep stirring continuously..
- Slowly milk we start changing into granular form. Add left curd sugar paste.When whole milk becomes granular put off the flame.add cardamom powder.Kalakand is ready.let it cool down.
- Now add orange and strawberry juices to kalakand. Mix thoroughly.Lovely orange colour highlights.We get soft dough.Give desired shape and decorate. Delicious strawberry kalakand is ready.