Easy way to Cook 2 in1- Paneer Burfi.(instant kalakand) Appetizing
2 in1- Paneer Burfi.(instant kalakand). Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar. Kalakand is one of the most popular & traditional creamy delicacy made in India during different festivals & celebrations. The traditional way of making kalakand is very time consuming but using paneer/cottage cheese and condensed make its very easy and.
For making kalakand instantly, get ready made khoya and paneer from dairy, roast them, add sugar and make kalakand instantly. Making kalakand with traditional method is really time consuming. For this, we take milk in equal quantity in two separate vessels and place them to simmer on flame. Cooking 2 in1- Paneer Burfi.(instant kalakand) is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of 2 in1- Paneer Burfi.(instant kalakand)
- Provide 200 gm of paneer.(crumbled).
- It’s 750 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 &1/2 cup for milk powder or 150 gm mawa.
- Require as needed – Few saffron strands (soaked in lil milk.).
- Provide 2 tbsp – gulkand.
- You need 1 tsp for cardamom powder.
- Require 1 tbsp of chocolate powder.
- Require 3/4 cup sugar or as per sweetness.
- Need 1 tbsp – ghee.
- Require as needed of Some pista flakes for garnishing.
Instant Paneer burfi is made with the goodness of milk mawa powder, sugar, and paneer. Kalakand is a very traditional and delicious dessert, made with whole milk, variation of burfi, and is soft and grainy in texture. Make sure to frequently stir the milk as the milk burns easily in bottom of the pan. Add the paneer in the milk and keep stirring till the mixture thickness and form a soft dough.
2 in1- Paneer Burfi.(instant kalakand) start cooking
- First take a non stick pan…add milk and bring it to boil… simmer the flame..Add kesar milk.. and cook till milk reduce 1/4..
- Add paneer…And keep stirring for a min…Add milk powder /mawa and continue stir till mixture becomes thick…(it will take 10 – 15 mins).. Add cardamom powder, sugar and ghee..And again cook for few mins until dry..
- It looks like this.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal parts…Add gulkand in first part and mix well.. Spread the mixture nicely on the greased tray…
- Now add 1 tbsp warm milk in chocolate powder…Mix well and add in the second part(mixture).Mix well…then spread evenly over the first layer.. Sprinkle some pista flakes on top..And let it set completely….After that cut into equal sized squares..
Kalakand is one of the most popular Indian sweet which is made using milk. Only two ingredients are required sweetened condensed milk and paneer or chenna. Allow to set the kalakand for a couple of hours and you have. Condensed milk in this recipe is my idea to reduce the time of cooking and make burfi more rich and creamy. I still rely on the pure whole milk solids for that chewy kalakand burfi texture. condensed. firstly, in a large kadai or nonstick pan take crumbled paneer. use fresh homemade panner as they will be more moist and fresh. further add milkmaid. also add milk powder to make kalakand more whitish. mix well making sure the condensed milk and paneer are mixed well. mix and mash continuously till.