Easiest Way to Make Mawa Kachori Tasty
Mawa Kachori. Mawa Kachori is an exotic dessert. This is a delicacy from state of Rajasthan. Rajasthan is known for their rich food and culture.
Learn how to make Mawa Kachori (Puffed. Mawa kachori recipe with step by step photos. Sharing a very easy to make rich and tasty dessert/snack recipe for holi. Food preparation Mawa Kachori is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 10 components, you can begin cooking 12 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements for Mawa Kachori
- Prepare 2 cups – whole wheat flour.
- You need As needed ghee.
- Give 1 Cup grated dry fruits.
- Provide 2 crushed cardamom.
- Provide As needed – sugar.
- Prepare 1 Cup – milk powder.
- You need 1 Tablespoon – condensed milk.
- Need As needed of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of milk.
- Require as needed – Little saffron strings.
Kachori is usually made during holi and this mawa kachori recipe is a. मावा कचौड़ी – हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Mawa Kachori, Khoya Kachori, Mawa Sweet Samosa in Hindi). Jodhpur is famous for its Mawa Kachoris. Rajasthani Mawa Kachori is a scrumptious dessert from the state of Rajasthan. This has a crispy and crunchy sweet crust Rajasthani Mawa Kachori or Mawe ki Kachori is a traditional Rajasthani dish.
Mawa Kachori instructions
- First take a mixing bowl add the wheat flour add 1/2 cup ghee..
- Mix well with the hands of the palms mix thoroughly, then add the required water as little but not too much the preparation is to be continued for five to six minutes, make a dough and spread ghee over the dough and cover with the moist kitchen towel..
- Now heat the pan, add the milk in the pan, add the milk powder.
- Mix well, add the two tablespoons of sugar and add the condensed milk, mix well,.
- Keep stirring, now add the required dry fruits, mix well keep the oven in low flame. when the gravy is thick then stop the heat..
- Now make small balls from the dough, flatten with the roller pin.
- Add gravy in the middle of the dough cover with all sides next flatten by the palms,.
- Heat the pan add the ghee and oil, when it is boiled add the mawa balls fry all kachori.
- And keep the kachori in the bowl.
- Now take another pan add little water and half cup of sugar add the saffron strings and crushed cardamom boil make a thick sugar syrup..
- Now put the sugar syrup over the mawa kachori spread the remaining dry fruits..
- Delicious mawa kachori is ready ____.
Mawa Kachori Recipe, Learn how to make Mawa Kachori (absolutely delicious recipe of Mawa This Mawa Kachori recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Mawa Kachori is a sweet made of mawa stuffed in kachori. It is a very special and prestigious dish Find below the recipe for making tasty mawae ki kachori at home. Mawa Kachori is an exotic dessert. This is a delicacy from state of Rajasthan.