Steps to Make Kalakand Appetizing
Kalakand. Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar. Kalakand is a very traditional and delicious dessert, made with whole milk, variation of burfi, and is Making Kalakand. Kalakand Recipe-KalaKand Barfi with Milk-Kalakand recipe with Paneer-Indian Sweets Recipe.
Kalakand is yet another Indian sweet which is made using milk. There's also a quicker version of kalakand which is made using milk powder and condensed milk, maybe i'll try it out the next time. On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Cooking Kalakand is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 4 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Kalakand
- Require 2 ltr – full cream milk.
- Need 1 tablespoon Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 can – Condensed milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon – finely chopped almonds for garnishing.
Kalakand is a traditional Indian sweet made by reducing milk with Curdled milk has a slight grainy texture and so does this kalakand. You can checkout this easy. 🎦 Kalakand. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk. Crumble cheddar cheese into pieces using a fork.
Kalakand how to cook
- Boil milk and add lemon juice to it slowly slowly to make chhena. Drain it and wash with water to avoid the taste of lemon in our dish..
- Now take a pan and add this washed paneer or chhena to it, and heat it to reduce it's moisture..
- Now add condensed milk to it and and mix well and heat it till it start leaving the sides of your pan..
- Now take a square shaped container and cover it's inner sides with aluminium foil or butter paper and pour this mixture in that container and garnish with chopped dry fruit and let it cool or refridgerate it for 1 hour..
- Now take it out from aluminium foil and cut in square shaped pieces..
- Enjoy your homemade kalakand with your dear ones..
The milky taste and moderate sweetness of Kalakand makes it everybody's favourite. It is a brilliant choice for any occasion. Unlike the traditional process that takes a lot of time, this microwave recipe is. This kalakand recipe is made with milk and sugar. For flavoring cardamom powder and for garnishing pistachios are added.