Ingredients to Cook Mirchi vada Yummy
Mirchi vada. Today I am sharing this popular Snack of Rajasthan also known as Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada. Green peppers stuffed with a masala aloo filling and deep fried. Rajasthani mirchi vada recipe with step by step photos.
Mirchi Pakoda Recipe: This is a popular street snack of Rajasthan also known as Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada. Green peppers stuffed with a masala aloo filling and. Mirchi Vada Bajji is an amazing Jodhpuri snack where green chilies are stuffed with a spicy potato mixture coated in gram flour and deep fried. Food preparation Mirchi vada is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be much more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 16 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Mirchi vada
- You need 8-10 long green chillies.
- Require 3 boiled potatoes.
- Give 1 tsp for tamarind chutney.
- Need 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp for zeera powder.
- Need 1 tsp for chat masala.
- Require 1 tsp of amchur powder.
- It’s For of outer coating-.
- It’s 1 cup of gram flour.
- Need 2-3 tsp water.
- It’s 1 pinch Turmeric powder.
- It’s to taste for Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp for ajwain.
- Require 1 pinch baking soda.
It has a great blend of sweet and spicy flavors. Mirchi Vada, or Mirchi Bhaji, is a popular Rajasthani snack. This dish of green chilies filled with spicy potatoes, dipped in batter and fried, makes a mouthwatering snack for people who love hot, spicy food. Mirchi vada (chili cutlet) is a very popular deep fried snack from Rajasthan.
Mirchi vada start cooking
- First of all, take the green chillies and cut from 1 side. Then deseed all the chillies..
- Boil potatoes. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, chat masala, amchur powder, zeera powder and tamarind chutney. Mix well..
- Now fill this filling in the deseeded chillies..
- Now, take gram flour and add salt, turmeric, ajwain and water. Add water gradually and make a thick batter. Add baking soda and mix again..
- Now dip the chillies into the batter and deep fry them. Enjoy the snack with tamarind chutney..
Mirchi vada are stuffed with potato filling and then coated with gram flour (besan) paste before frying. Huge varieties of chillies ( mirchi) are found in Rajasthan. An eight inch long variety is split open and filled with potato and masala and fried in besan to make this yummy vadas. Method of preparation Mirchi bada (chili cutlet) is a spicy Indian snack consisting of chili (mirchi ) and potato or cauliflower stuffing, served hot with tomato sauce or occasionally with mint and tamarind chutney. Banana pepper is used for making mirchi bada.