Seasoning to Recipe: Sattu kachori Tasty
Sattu kachori. #sattukachori #sattukachoribananekividhi #sattukachorirecipe sattu kachori banane ka tarika, sattu kachori kaise banta hai, sattu kachori kaise banaye. Hello foodies, So today I am going to share you all how to make sattu ki Kachori in simple way. I hope you all like it.
It is so simple to prepare and yumm in taste. if you dont get the SATTU you make. Let's prepare crispy Sattu ki Kachori that you can have in snacks or meal. it's an evergreen recipe that can be served at any time as a main or side dish . Now put Sattu, Dhaniya powder and stir fry till color turns brown (Sattu fries instantly as it is already roasted). Food preparation Sattu kachori is a fun point, in addition it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 19 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Sattu kachori
- It’s 1 cup for wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp – Salt.
- You need 1 cup – sattu (roasted chickpea flour).
- You need 1 chopped onion.
- Require 1/2 tsp – onion seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp – roasted cumin powder.
- Give 2 tbsp for oil + for frying.
- Require 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp mango powder.
- Provide 1 tsp – kasuri methi.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Give 1 tbsp – ginger paste.
- It’s 2 of chopped green chilli.
- Require 1/2 tsp – carrom seeds.
- Require 1/4 tsp – black pepper powder.
- Require 1 tsp – coriander powder.
- Need 1 pinch asafoetida.
ABHA GUPTA(SECRET RECIPE) Hello friends Did you liked the video, and if you liked it PLZ like share and subscribe. I had sattu at home from the previous preparation. So preparing the kachori was an easy job. Let the sattu become soft, remove from fire and add Chilli powder, crushed coriander seeds and asafoetida/hing and knead well into a dough.
Sattu kachori making process
- Firstly heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.Add asafoetida,add chopped onion,ginger paste and green chillies.saute for 2 minutes..
- Take all the spices in a plate along with sattu flour..
- Now mix it with onion and cool till turns little golden or fragrant.keep aside to cool..
- Make a dough by mixing both flour wheat flour,salt,carrom seeds and 1tbsp oil as miyan.make a soft dough using cold water.keep on rest for 30 minutes and again knead it well..
- Make small balls and flatten on palm.make cavity and stuff 2tbsp of sattu filling.Close the edges by stretching the mouth and make kachori by pressing on palm lightly..
- Fry on low flame till crisp and golden.It will takes about 20minutes..
- Ready to serve.Consume with in 3-4 days.serve with chutney..
Plate Sattu Kachori for a delish option. It is a very versatile ingredient and can be eaten in multiple ways. The easiest and most popular is to make a sattu sherbet. Khasta Kachori is a delicious, spicy, fried puff pastry. Kachori is flakey from outside and hollow inside.