Seasoning to Make Pasta Kachori Delicious
Food preparation Pasta Kachori is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 18 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition of Pasta Kachori
- Give 250 gms maida/flour.
- It’s to taste for salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for ghee/oil.
- Need 2 tsp baking powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp milk.
- Give of water as required for kneading.
- Provide As needed for Oil for deep frying.
- Need 2 cup – pasta boiled (penne/macaroni/fusilli).
- Need 3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- It’s 1 – onion chopped.
- Need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup – melted butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp for all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup milk.
- Require 1 tsp white pepper powder.
- Require to taste – salt.
- Require 5-6 tbsp tomato ketchup.
- You need – For stuffing.
Pasta Kachori making
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt & oil. mix well.add milk & water to knead a stiffdough. cover & keep aside..
- In a kadhai heat oil & butter. add garlic & saute for few minutes. add onions & cook for few minutes. add maida & cook on medium heat for few minutes. when maida is slightly light golden add milk, salt, pepper & cook for few minutes until the mixture is thick. add boiled pasta & tomato ketchup. stir well.cook for few minutes. remove from heat & let the mixture cool down..
- Now knead the dough again for few minutes & divide into equal lemon size balls. Flatten the dough ball with the palm of your hand or with a rolling pin. add a spoonful of pasta Filling ball in the center of it..
- Pinch the edges ofthe dough to cover the filling. Make sure there are no gaps. Reshape the dough ball with your hands into a ball. repeat same process for remaining dough balls &filling.
- Heat oil in a kadhai & deep fry on medium heat until golden. transfer on absorbent paper..
- Serve hot with dips of your choice..