Easiest Way to Cook Mirchi vada Tasty
Mirchi vada. Today I am sharing this popular Snack of Rajasthan also known as Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada. Green peppers stuffed with a masala aloo filling and deep fried. Rajasthani mirchi vada recipe with step by step photos.
Mirchi Vada Bajji is an amazing Jodhpuri snack where green chilies are stuffed with a spicy potato mixture coated in gram flour and deep fried. It has a great blend of sweet and spicy flavors. Mirchi Vada, or Mirchi Bhaji, is a popular Rajasthani snack. Food preparation Mirchi vada is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 16 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition – Mirchi vada
- Provide For stuffing:.
- Provide 250 gms boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Require 1 – green chilli chopped.
- It’s to taste for Salt.
- You need 1 tsp for Fennel seeds.
- Need 1/4 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 4 for grinded green chilli or 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder.
- It’s For batter—.
- Prepare As required Gram flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed – Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare As required – water.
- Require 250 grams long green mirchi (not spicy).
- Give Some of Oil for deep fry.
This dish of green chilies filled with spicy potatoes, dipped in batter and fried, makes a mouthwatering snack for people who love hot, spicy food. Mirchi vada (chili cutlet) is a very popular deep fried snack from Rajasthan. Mirchi vada are stuffed with potato filling and then coated with gram flour (besan) paste before frying. Mirchi Pakoda Recipe: This is a popular street snack of Rajasthan also known as Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada.
Mirchi vada step by step
- Rinse the mirchi with water. Pat dry.remove the chilli crowns.Slit each chilli with knife from one side..
- For stuffing—boil and mashed potatoes.Add red chilli powder,salt,turmeric powder,cumin powder very well,mix them stuff all the Chillies..
- Take a cup besan,add salt,water,a pinch of baking powder,mix it well and make thick batter.Dip mirchi in it.
- Place it in medium hot oil gently.deep fry…till the golden colour.Remove the vadas.Serve this rajasthani golden dish with a sweet and sour tomato ketchup.
Green peppers stuffed with a masala aloo filling and. Huge varieties of chillies ( mirchi) are found in Rajasthan. An eight inch long variety is split open and filled with potato and masala and fried in besan to make this yummy vadas. Rajasthani Mirchi Vada or popularly known as Jodhpuri Mirchi vada is famous street food from Rajasthan. Big Green chilli peppers stuffed with spicy aloo masala and batter fried are served with.