Ingredients to Recipe: Gatte Ki Sabzi Delicious
Gatte Ki Sabzi.
Cooking Gatte Ki Sabzi is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 23 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition for Gatte Ki Sabzi
- Give 500 Grams of Gram Flour (Besan).
- Provide 1/2 Cup – Green Chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 3 Teaspoons for Cumin Seeds ( Jeera).
- Require 2 Teaspoons – Fennel Seeds ( Sauf).
- Provide 2 Tablespoons for Oil.
- Require 2 Teaspoons for Chilly Red Powder.
- Provide 1/4 Cup – Ginger Grated.
- Require To Taste of Salt.
- You need 1 Pinch for Asafoetida.
- Need 1/2 Kilogram – Curd.
- Provide 3 Teaspoons for Mustard Seeds ( Rai).
- You need 1 Tablespoon for Cumin Seeds ( Jeera).
- Prepare 1 Cup – Curry Leaves.
- Require 2 – Red Chiili (Whole).
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons for Gram Flour ( Besan).
- Give 1 Tablespoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Require 2 Teaspoons of Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s To Taste for Salt.
- Provide 1 Cup Corriander chopped.
- Require 4 Tablespoons – oil.
- Provide 1 Pinch – Asafoetida.
- It’s 1/2 Cup Green chillies finely chopped.
- Provide 3 Tablespoons for Sugar.
Gatte Ki Sabzi process
- For the Gatte. Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients for gatte with water and oil to make it to semi soft dough. Divide into equal balls and roll them to thick cylindrical shapes of 1 inch each..
- Cook the gatte in boiling water for 20 mins. Remove it on a plate and allow to cool. Once cooled cut it into medium pieces and keep it aside..
- For the Gravy Take a bowl put the curd in it, add the gram flour and sugar and whisk it. Make sure there are no lumps of the gram flour. Keep it aside.
- Now take a deep dish. Put oil let it heat for 1- 2 min. Once the oil is hot add mustard seeds, green chillies, red chilly, cumin seeds, asafoetida and the curry leaves. Mix it quickly and add turmeric powder to it..
- Now immediately add the curd mixture to it. Once it starts boiling add the salt and red chilli powder to it and let it boil on simmer. Once the gravy starts getting thick add little water let it boil and put the cut Gatte pieces to it..
- Now mix it well and let it simmer for 5-7 mins. Once the gatte are coated well with the gravy add water as per your gravy consistency. Make sure the gravy should be semi thick..
- Now let the sabzi cook on low flame for about 10 – 15 mins. Garnish with chopped corriander and serve with hot Phulkas..