Easiest to Recipe: No Waste So Good Chicken Pakora Leftovers Perfect
No Waste So Good Chicken Pakora Leftovers.
Food preparation No Waste So Good Chicken Pakora Leftovers is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition of No Waste So Good Chicken Pakora Leftovers
- Require 100 gm gram flour.
- Give 1 tsp dried coriander leaves.
- Give 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Need 2 tsp garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp – salt.
- Need 1 tbsp – ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 100 gm – leftover chicken.
No Waste So Good Chicken Pakora Leftovers making
- Mix together all of your dry ingredients..
- Make a little well and add your garlic and ginger paste. Then slowly add water and mix until you reach a thick heavy dropping consistency. If you have the time, let your batter rest now for at least ten minutes..
- Add your chopped up roast chicken to the batter and give it a good stir..
- Heat a couple of tablespoons of oil in a non stick frying pan. Drop a spoonful of the batter mix into your pan and fry the fritters in batches for a few minutes on each side until golden brown. Serve with chutney..