Ingredients to Make Kesar Falooda Appetizing
Kesar Falooda. Kesar Pista Falooda Recipe with step by step photos. Kesar Falooda is a simple yet lovely dessert drink with saffron & pistachios flavored milk. I made falooda many times in this summer season.
Kesar badam falooda recipe with step by step pictures. Falooda is a rich dessert made with sabja seeds, flavored milk,nuts. Kesar Falooda is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Food preparation Kesar Falooda is a fun point, in addition it becomes much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements of Kesar Falooda
- You need 1 litre Full fat milk.
- Need 2 cups – Falooda Sev.
- Provide 1/4 cup for Almonds slivered.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Pistachios slivered.
- Give 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 15 strands of Saffron.
- Need 4 tbsp of Chia Seeds.
- Provide 1 cup for Milk.
- You need 6-7 of big scoops of Ice-cream.
Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Kesar Kulfi Falooda is a lip- smacking dessert that finds a place at every Indian buffet counter. Learn how to make/prepare Kesar Kulfi Falooda by following this easy recipe. This is a rich milky sauce, delicately scented with saffron threads and ghee and loaded with nuts.
Kesar Falooda steps
- Boil milk with sugar and allow it to chill in the refrigerator. Now boil the sev as per package instructions and set aside. Soak Saffron strands in a cup of boiled milk and allow it to chill..
- Mix it well and add it to the previously boiled milk. Allow it to chill until use. Soak chia seeds in enough water for 15 minutes until well soaked and done. For assembling the falooda, take 6 tall serving glasses..
- Add a tablespoon of chia seeds in each. Followed by the falooda sev. Pour the chilled milk on top as well as the slivered nuts. Finally add a big scoop of ice cream on top. Serve it extra chilled. You don't have to have any reason to make these yummy beauties folks, whip it up anytime you feel like having something refreshing and chilled..
Pour this over ice cream for this heavenly dessert. So the recipe will be Kesar Pista Kulfi with Falooda. Put kulfi on top of falooda. Garnish kulfi with syrup, almonds and pistachios. Kesar Rabri Falooda is a delicious dessert, specially crafted for you to experience a heavenly taste.