Easy way to Cook Jackfruit Biryani Appetizing
Cooking Jackfruit Biryani is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 23 components, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements Jackfruit Biryani
- It’s 300 gms – long grain rice.
- Provide 100 gms for jackfruit cut into small pieces.
- Provide 1 Tbsp for Ginger paste.
- You need 1 Tbsp for garlic paste.
- Need 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Give 1 Tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Need 1 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 – medium size onion paste.
- Require 1 – medium size onion chopped.
- Require 2 Tbsp – ghee.
- You need 60 gms of mustard oil.
- Require 1 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp – crushed pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp garam masala powder.
- Need 3 cloves.
- Give 1/4 cup yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – saffron dipped in 1/3 cup warm milk.
- Require 1 Tbsp for Rose water.
- Require 1 Tbsp for kewra.
- Provide 1 for ” ginger sliced.
- It’s 1-2 green chillies slit.
- You need for Salt as per taste.
Jackfruit Biryani process
- Wash and a oak the long gram rice for 20 mins. In a bowl heat water and add little salt and little oil and add the rice. Once 2/3 done drain the water and spread on a plate.
- In a bowl to the jackfruit pieces add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilli paste, cumin powder, crushed pepper, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and marinate for 15 mins and set aside..
- Beat the yoghurt and set aside.
- In a wok add oil and heat. Add marinated jackfruit and fry for 2 mins and set aside. In the same oil add cardamom and cloves and fry for few seconds. Add chopped onions and fry till golden in colour.
- Add yoghurt and stir well. Add the fried jackfruit and sprinkle a little water. Cover and cook for 10-12 mins till the jackfruit is tender.
- In a heavy bottomed bowl smear with ghee and place the fried jackfruit with the gravy and cover with cooked rice. Sprinkle saffron milk, Rose water, kewra and maybe a little water if needed..
- Sprinkle ginger, green chilli, cover with a tight lid and cook for 10 mins on slow flame until rice steams..
- Serve hot.