Seasoning to Make Veg keema paratha Appetizing
Veg keema paratha. Delicious Veg Keema Paratha made from Aashirvaad Atta! Soya Keema paratha is a veg paratha. Protein rich soya chunks paratha is healthy low oil paratha recipe.
How to Make Veg Keema Paratha or Soya Keema Paratha. Prepare dough and let it rest while we prepare the soya keema. I tried Soya Kheema Paratha for the first time, though I had this in mind since the day I saw this veg kheema recipe idea in Tarladalal site. Food preparation Veg keema paratha is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 16 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition – Veg keema paratha
- Prepare 1 cup chopped cabbage.
- Provide 1 cup for chopped onion.
- Need 1/2 cup – chopped capsicum.
- You need 250 gms for paneer.
- You need 100 gms – cheese.
- Need 6-10 cloves Finely chopped Garlic.
- You need to taste – Salt.
- Require 2 tbsp Kasoori methi.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Need 1 tsp for Roasted coriander and saunf powder.
- You need 1 tbsp – cumin powder.
- Need 2 cups Wheat flour to make rotis.
- Provide As required for Oil / butter for frying.
- It’s As required of Curd, ketchup, green chutney for serving.
- You need As per taste Pickled onions.
Amma makes mutton kheema with peas both dry and gravy. The stuffed keema paratha is pretty simple to make. First make the keema filling by heating a pan and adding the oil. Once the oil is heated add the cumin seeds and onions and fry till translucent.
Veg keema paratha start cooking
- In a bowl mix all vegetables and spices together and make a filling for paratha..
- Now make thick roti from a wheat flour dough and stuff the mixture and roll out a thick paratha..
- Now take a pan and cook it from both side untill crispy and nice golden. You can use oil or butter as per your choice..
- Serve it with pickled onions, green chutney, ketchup & curd..
Veg paratha recipe with step by step photos. These are soft, healthy and delicious whole wheat This no onion no garlic veg paratha recipe is pretty flexible. You can add your choice of veggies. Stuffed Keema Paratha is a crispy North Indian delicacy which can be loved by several mutton lovers all over the world. This stuffed paratha delight is stuffed with garlic, ginger and minced meat which.