How to Cook Soya keema masala Delicious
Soya keema masala. Today I'm going to show you how you can make a delicious homemade vegetarian Keema Masala. Soya keema curry recipe – one of the delicious soya keema recipe. Soya meat also called as Vegetable textured protein is available in various forms like granules, chunks and even flour too.
Soya chunks masala made with crushed soya chunks/granules. This is a very healthy protein rich side dish goes well with chpathi,roti or even with rice. Soya chunks tastes exactly like meat. Cooking Soya keema masala is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 13 active ingredients, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition for Soya keema masala
- Need 1 cup for Soya granuels.
- Prepare 1 for Onion chopped.
- You need 1 for Tomato chopped.
- Need 1 of Capsicum chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup – Boiled peas.
- It’s to taste Salt.
- You need 1 tsp for Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp – Haldi.
- Prepare 1 tsp Black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp Coriander powder.
- Need 1 tsp Garam masala.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp for Ginger garlic paste.
Ingredients for Soya Keema Matar Recipe. Soya Keema – Soya Matar – Soya Keema Matar – Nutri Keema – Veg Keema. Couple weeks back i made soya keema matar for dinner, i had some leftover minced soya, so. Take cooked soya chunks in a mixer Masala done Blend soya in a mixie for a second.
Soya keema masala start cooking
- Boil 2 cups of water and add soya granuels and boil for 5-7 min, drain and keep aside..
- Heat the pan, add oil, ginger garlic paste on low flame.
- Saute for few seconds.
- Then add onion and peas saute till onions gets translucent.
- Then add capsicum saute for a min.
- Add tomato and all the seasonings..
- Add 3/4 th cup of water and let the masala cook.
- Add soya granuels and mix it well..
- Cook it for 5 min on low flame.
- Serve hot with chapati or Parantha..
Heat oil in a pan add chopped onions, salt, when onions are golden in colour add turmeric, chopped coriander, chopped mint, cook this till crispy. Keema Soya Palak Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Soya Kola Urundai (Soya Keema Fritters) – Doesnt that sound interesting?! For those who are new to kola urundai : It is a traditional chettinad delicacy. It is nothing but deep fried meat balls made with.