How to Make Soya keema and chapati Tasty
Soya keema and chapati. soya keema recipe is the new addition to it mainly targeted towards vegetarian lovers. keema recipe and i was always getting sidetracked. in fact, i always prepare this dish for my dinner meal and me and my husband thoroughly enjoy it with roti and chapati. i serve this sabzi especially for my dinner. How to prepare healthy & tasty Veg Soya Keema chapati. Soya keema curry recipe – one of the delicious soya keema recipe.
For those who are new to kola urundai : It is a traditional chettinad delicacy. It is nothing but deep fried meat balls made with minced meat along with a blend of various spices like cinnamon,cloves,onion,garlic and cilantro. Soya keema is a simple Indian style curry, flavourful, little nuggets of textured vegetable protein – Soya cooked to perfection with simple and readily available The Vegetarian Keema matar or Soya keema can be eaten with any type of Indian flatbreads like paratha, roti, chapatti, phulkas or rice too. Cooking Soya keema and chapati is a fun point, additionally it becomes more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 28 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Soya keema and chapati
- Prepare 1 bowl socked soya chunks.
- Provide 1 cup of green pea.
- You need 1 – medium size chopped onion.
- It’s 2 tbs meet msala powder.
- Need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 , 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp – garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – ginger powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp coriander powder.
- Need 3 tbsp chopped green coriander leaves.
- Give 3 tbsp – mustard oil.
- Give 1 tbsp of pure ghee.
- You need 1 cup tomato puri.
- You need 1 black cardamom.
- You need 2 for bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 tsp for cumin.
- Need 1 tsp – black pepper powder.
- Require 1 inch for cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 – whole dry red chilli.
- You need To taste salt.
- It’s As needed for water.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- Give 1 tbs – lemon juice.
- Prepare of For chapati.
- Prepare 1 bowl of wheat flour.
- Provide As needed water.
- It’s 2 tbsp – milk.
Keema Soya Palak Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. The recipie is listed in Mutton Gosht and Beef Gosht. Find thousands of Urdu recipes online. How Soya Keema is prepared in a simple way.
Soya keema and chapati instructions
- Now take a socked soya chunks then transfer the jar and make a paste.
- Now heat the wok take some oil then add cumin, black cardamom, green cardamom, bayleaf, cinnamon, red chilli tempered it then add chopped onion saute it becomes golden brown colour.
- Now add all given spices and tomatoes puri, salt to taste mix it properly on lower flame.
- When spices separates till oil then add soya paste, green pea mix it nicely now cover and cook for 10 min on lower flame (stir it between).
- Now add some little water stir it now again cover and cook for 5 min on lower flame.
- Now last garnish some chopped coriander leaves, desi ghee, 1tbs lemon juice mix it nicely.
- Now turn off the flame and ready to serve it.
- In a bowl take wheat flour, milk as required water knead it and make a smooth dough now rest for 5 min.
- Now take a small portion of the dough make a ball shape then roll it round shape then place the heat twa now cook until both sides.
Soak Soya in hot water till they puffs up, drain them and keep it aside. Blend soya in a mixie for a second. Heat oil in a pan add chopped onions, salt, when onions are golden in colour add turmeric, chopped coriander, chopped mint, cook this till crispy. Chapatti provides energy giving carbohydrates; soya rolls are rich sources of protein and calcium whereas vegetables provide vitamins and fibre. Put a soya roll on one end of the chapati and spread ½ tablespoons of chilli sauce over it.