Steps to Recipe: Aloo keema Yummy
Aloo keema. Aloo Keema Recipe – Aloo Keema is delicious mouth-watering Pakistani dish. Not plain keema or matar keema or piyaaz keema. Aloo Keema recipe is a Pakistani dish which has been popular across the Indian subcontinent due to the nutritional value and exceptional taste.
I have already shared a chicken keema matar recipe before. Aloo Keema Dhaba Style, Tender minced mutton in a thick spicy gravy, perfectly seasoned and its great Making Aloo Keema Dhaba Style. When you travel within Indian by Bus or Car, you will come. Cooking Aloo keema is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 19 ingredients, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition of Aloo keema
- You need 1 kg for Mutton mince or ground beef.
- Need 2-3 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp – salted butter.
- Need 1 Bay leaf.
- You need 2 Green cardamom.
- Need 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Require 1 tsp for cumin Seeds.
- Need 3 of onion chopped finely.
- It’s 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tsp coriander powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. cumin powder.
- Require 2 tbsp – milk.
- It’s 3 for _4 Tomatoes chopped.
- Require 4-5 potatoes cubes.
- Provide Juice of half lemon.
- Provide 1/2 – ginger sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of coriander leaves.
- You need 1/3 bunch of mint Leaves.
Aloo Keema recipe, pakistani – a recipe that is extremely delicious and made differently in different parts of the world. The aloo keema recipe that I am posting today is more of a simple fool-proof type. Aloo Keema is a Pakistani dish which is basically potatoes with minced lamb, cooked in a unique way to make a spicy, delicious meal. Have a go and try it!
Aloo keema step by step
- In a pan, heat oil and butter. When the butter melts, add bay leaf, green cardamom, clove, cumin seeds and fry for few seconds.
- Then add chopped onions and saute until they are soft..
- Add ginger garlic paste,coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and add 1/2 cup water and saute until the water evaporates..
- Now add mutton /beef keema and saute on high flame until keema changes colour and stir well..
- Add milk and tomatoes mix well..
- Add 2 cup water, season with salt and cook mutton until the water evaporates and keema cooked through..
- Sprinkle lemon juice, chopped green coriander or mint leaves and ginger sliced..
- Serve hot with naan/ roti with sliced onions..
Aloo Keema is a traditional dish of South Asia, also known as potato and mince curry. Learn how to make/prepare Aloo Keema by following this easy recipe. Keema Aloo – Ground Beef and Potatoes. Keema is a traditional Indian curry dish with a body of ground meat. The charm of this dish is that in a single pot with a handful of ingredients and an.