Steps to Recipe: Aloo keema Yummy
Aloo keema. Aloo Keema Recipe – Aloo Keema is delicious mouth-watering Pakistani dish. Not plain keema or matar keema or piyaaz keema. Aloo Keema recipe is a Pakistani dish which has been popular across the Indian subcontinent due to the nutritional value and exceptional taste.
I have already shared a chicken keema matar recipe before. Aloo Keema Dhaba Style, Tender minced mutton in a thick spicy gravy, perfectly seasoned and its great Making Aloo Keema Dhaba Style. When you travel within Indian by Bus or Car, you will come. Cooking Aloo keema is a fun point, additionally it becomes more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Aloo keema
- Give Half kg mince (keema).
- Provide 1 tbs red chilli powder.
- It’s Half tbs Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbs – coriander powder.
- Require 8-10 black pepper cloves.
- You need 5 cloves for (long).
- Need 1 for big elaichi.
- Prepare to taste for Salt.
- Give 4 – small size onion.
- Prepare 3 medium size tomatoes.
- It’s 4 – medium size potatoes.
- Require 2 tbs Ginger garlic paste.
- Give Half cup oil.
- Need 2 glass water.
Aloo Keema recipe, pakistani – a recipe that is extremely delicious and made differently in different parts of the world. The aloo keema recipe that I am posting today is more of a simple fool-proof type. Aloo Keema is a Pakistani dish which is basically potatoes with minced lamb, cooked in a unique way to make a spicy, delicious meal. Have a go and try it!
Aloo keema making
- Phele pot Lein us m qeema add karen red chilli powder, salt to taste, Turmeric powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, black pepper clove, long, cut tomatoes, cut onion, phir 30 to 40 mint cooked karen after 30 mins oil add karden…..
- Sath m potatoes bhe add karden or itna bhune ke oil upper ajaen green chillies bhe add karden bhunte waqt jab oil upper ajaen to ½glss pani add karden or low flame per cooked hone dein aloo gal jaen.
- To stove off karden and garnish with coriander leaves garam masla with ginger slice.
Aloo Keema is a traditional dish of South Asia, also known as potato and mince curry. Learn how to make/prepare Aloo Keema by following this easy recipe. Keema Aloo – Ground Beef and Potatoes. Keema is a traditional Indian curry dish with a body of ground meat. The charm of this dish is that in a single pot with a handful of ingredients and an.