Easiest Way to Make Chicken Peas Keema Yummy
Chicken Peas Keema.
Food preparation Chicken Peas Keema is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 15 components, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Chicken Peas Keema
- Give 250 gm – Chicken Keema cut.
- It’s 2 for medium sized onions.
- You need 50 gm for Curd.
- It’s 5-6 cloves for Garlic peeled.
- Require 150 gm – Green Peas.
- Provide 1 Tomato.
- Give 1 inch Ginger piece.
- You need 1-2 for bay leaves.
- It’s 1 teaspoon for Jeera.
- Provide 1 teaspoon garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon for chilli powder.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon – turmeric powder.
- Need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste – Sugar.
- Provide as needed – Oil.
Chicken Peas Keema how to cook
- Marinate the keema cut chicken with curd and mustard oil for 30-45 mins.
- Boil the marinated chicken with salt added as per taste. Remove after 2 whistles of the cooker and keep aside..
- Boil green peas in a cooker and remove after 2 whistles..
- Heat oil in a cooking pan or kadhai and put the bay leaves, garlic and onion onto it. Fry till light brown..
- Add ginger paste, 1 tablespoon onion paste, 1 teaspoon garlic paste and 1 tablespoon tomato paste and saute for 5 mins..
- Add turmeric powder, jeera powder and chilli powder and saute again for 1 min..
- Add the boiled chicken and green peas to the above fried masala and mix well. Let it cook for 10 mins covered in low flame..
- Garnish it with tomatoes, onions, cucumber and coriander. Serve hot and relish with parathas..