Steps to Cook Red Amaranth and Beet Pulav/Biryani: Appetizing
Red Amaranth and Beet Pulav/Biryani:.
Food preparation Red Amaranth and Beet Pulav/Biryani: is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 21 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Red Amaranth and Beet Pulav/Biryani:
- Prepare 2 for – Bay leaves (small).
- Give 2 of -Cloves.
- Give 8 for -Black pepper.
- You need 3 cups for – Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 1 big – Beet root.
- It’s 1 of Small bunch -Red Amaranth.
- Require 2 – – Onions (sliced).
- Provide 3 tablespoons+1 teaspoon for – Ghee/oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon for – Cumin.
- Need 1 tablespoon – -Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 cup of – Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of -Curd.
- Need 3 slices – Brown Bread.
- Require For – Fresh masala:.
- You need 1 teaspoon of – Coriander.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon – Cumin seeds.
- Need 2 of -Cardamoms.
- You need 1 inch – – Cinnamon.
- Require 1 pinch – – Nutmeg.
- Give 2 – – Dried Red chillies.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of – Fenugreek seeds.
Red Amaranth and Beet Pulav/Biryani: steps
- Wash rice and soak for 15 minutes. Wash Beetroot, chop into bite-size pieces.Wash Amaranth greens, chop. -Dry roast fenugreek seeds. When it is slightly brown, add all the other ingredients under masala and fry.Make a powder and keep it..
- Now take one pressure cooker. Add ghee or oil, fry cumin and bay leaves.Add sliced onion, fry until it is brown.Add ginger garlic paste, fry for 2 minutes..
- Add beetroot, chopped greens, fry until green wilts.Next add fresh ground masala powder, drained rice, salt..
- Mix everything and add milk, curd, 4 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of ghee, close the lid. -After one whistle, keep it in a simmer for one/two minutes and switch off the gas..
- Now make small square size pieces of brown bread and deep fry and drain out excess oil. -When pressure releases, add bread croutons and lightly mix everything. serve with any raita or plain curd and pickle..