Easiest to Recipe: Hara bhara kabab Tasty
Hara bhara kabab. Hara bhara kabab are vegetarian kababs made with spinach, potatoes and green peas. Kabab is a piece of meat or vegetable most commonly char grilled. Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab.
The recipe is easy to make and healthy. hara bhara kabab do not take much time to cook. soon as the cashew turn golden brown take off the kabab. drain the fried hara bhara kabab onto the kitchen towel. Spinach and peas patties, simply delicious as shown by Celebrity Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi. Hara Bhara Kebab made with Spinach, Green Peas and Potato. Food preparation Hara bhara kabab is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition of Hara bhara kabab
- It’s 2 – boil potatoes.
- Give 100 gms for spinach.
- It’s 3 tablespoons for peas.
- Need as per taste Salt.
- Provide 1 onion (big in size).
- Prepare 1 tbsp – ginger garlic paste.
- Need 1 tablespoon – Chaat masala.
- Give 3 tablespoons – bread crumbs.
- It’s as required for Oil for frying.
But since I'm a vegetarian this recipe is for vegetarian hara bhara kebab and very green one on that! hara bhara kabab is bound together by mashed chana dal, green peas and paneer, and flavoured with readily available spice powders and other ingredients like ginger and green chillies. Hara bhara kabab is a popular tasty treat in Indian restaurants. This spicy delicious snack is deep fried made with spinach and potatoes flavored with spice mix. Hara bhara kabab is crispy outside and soft.
Hara bhara kabab instructions
- Take a utensil heat up oil add onion, cook it for 2 minutes then add spinach, ginger garlic paste, salt, boil peas. Simmer for 5 minutes then remove from the flame and let it to cool.make a paste of this spinach mixture.
- Now take a bowl mashed potatoes in it add little bit salt, then add spinach mixture, Chaat masala and bread crumbs to it. Make a dough and make small cutlet from this dough and shallow fry them..
- Hara bhara kabab is ready to eat. Serve with mayonnaise sauce..
Hara Bhara Kababs and Other Indian Kababs. Hara Bhara Kababs are derived from northern India. Other similar recipes that are like hara bhara kababs include rajma kebab, which is a kidney. Hara bhara kabab recipe with step by step photos. Sharing a very healthy green kabab or cutlet True to its name hara bhara kabab is in bright green color due to the addition of fresh green peas.